Windows 10: Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview?

Discus and support Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview? in Cortana to solve the problem; Windows 10 Build 18334 19h1 release I notice I stopped getting notifications from my phone through Cortana I notice also Cortana is not in all apps... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Eslam Ahmd, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview?

Windows 10 Build 18334 19h1 release
    I notice I stopped getting notifications from my phone through Cortana

I notice also Cortana is not in all apps anymore and Cortana across devices in settings is not there anymore as well.

so will this feature be disabled in next major update in April or just in release preview versions?

and is there another way I can get notifications from my phone?

Start > all apps

Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview? 63933343-780f-424f-a61e-86eceaae4fef?upload=true.png

Settings > Cortana

Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview? 367cefe2-1883-448c-9eac-aff9b65dca93?upload=true.png

:)

Eslam Ahmd, Feb 19, 2019

2. Cortana will not sync with my andoid device cortana app and the windows 10 pc embedded app!

Hello Devin,

There are several workarounds that we can perform for us to troubleshoot the problem with your
    Cortana on your Android device. In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• On your Android device, open Settings.
    • Go to Application Manager.
    • Select the Cortana app.
    • Tap on Clear Cache.
    • Reset your device.

Let us know if the these steps resolve the issue.

Lawrence Lib, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Cortana can't hear me

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.

• Select Playback Devices.

• Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.

• Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 19, 2019
  4. Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview?

Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview?

1. Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview? - Similar Threads - Why Cortana across

2. Release preview 19041.207

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Release preview 19041.207: Where to download the release preview so as to make an ISO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/release-preview-19041207/31ebdc84-5015-4bc2-9213-08b17663cd2e
  3. Cortana Across My Devices Option Missing in 1903

in Cortana
    Cortana Across My Devices Option Missing in 1903: In 1803 I really enjoyed syncing my phone notifications to my pc. It worked well in 1803 and I updated my PC to 1903 and all seems to be okay but I have found that In, Settings->Cortana->Cortana across device setting is not shown and I have looked averywhere. Pls help...
  4. Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release!!!???

in Cortana
    Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release!!!???: Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release!!!??? It was a useful feature if you use Windows 10 mobile phone!!! See: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-cortana-across-devices-not-in-19h1-release/c463b92b-dc75-4cbd-b344-dad64390d62d I could...
  5. VMWare fixed for 19H1 and 20H1 releases

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWare fixed for 19H1 and 20H1 releases: Hi folks posting this as a new thread since the title of the previous one refers to an older release of VMware which doesn't work and to avoid confusion. An update is available from VMWare which fixes the ongoing problems of 19H1 and 20H1 Windows builds when either trying...
  6. Windows 10 19h1 Released date.

Windows 10 19h1 Released date.: Hi there I'm very excited about the new windows feature updates. So, I want to know when does it's publicly released and available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-19h1-released-date/0ba82582-1864-4936-8609-97db02aad519
  7. Unable to install or download 19h1 release

Unable to install or download 19h1 release: Hi community, I need some help to fix my issue. I joined the Insider Program a few days ago and tried to install 19h1 update but when I try to install from Windows Update it says "This computer can't update to Windows 10. Even though you are in the Insider Program, this...
  8. Windows 19h1 Insider preview not being able to install, why?

Windows 19h1 Insider preview not being able to install, why?: Recently I learned about the windows insider program from friends after seeing the new April update "out". I join the insider program to get it and to help Microsoft with finding bugs, but found that it can't install on my pc. I just wondering if it is programs I have...
  9. Preview 19H1 Light Theme for earlier builds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Preview 19H1 Light Theme for earlier builds: Hey guys, How can I extract new Light Theme from Preview Build 19H1 ISO? I wish to use it on 1809. Is it possible? Thanks in advance 123606
  10. Preview release.

in Windows 10 Support
    Preview release.: Well, it's getting really close to the end of month! Hopefully we'll get are preview next week! *Party -Chuck 1857

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cortana across my devices

2. cortana notifications across devices 1903

3. windows 10 cortana across my devices

4. cortana across device,
  5. cortana across my devices doesnt work 2018