Windows 10: Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release!!!???

Discus and support Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release!!!??? in Cortana to solve the problem; Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release!!!??? It was a useful feature if you use Windows 10 mobile phone!!! See:... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MehulBhai, Jun 2, 2019.

1. MehulBhai Win User

Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release!!!???

Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release!!!??? It was a useful feature if you use Windows 10 mobile phone!!!

See: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-cortana-across-devices-not-in-19h1-release/c463b92b-dc75-4cbd-b344-dad64390d62d

I could reply in that thread as the thread is now locked!!!????

In reply to that thread here :

It has finally been removed even from the final release!!!!?????

MICROSOFT IS KILLING ITSELF BY SLOWLY REMOVING USEFUL GOOD FEATURES AND ALSO NOT COMING OUT WITH A NEW WINDOWS OS PHONE!!!!??????

SURPRISE!!!!?!???? and DISGUSTING!!!!?????

:)

MehulBhai, Jun 2, 2019
  2. I.Torres Win User

Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview?

Hello, thanks to contact the Microsoft Community. My name is Israel Torres, I am an Independent Advisor.

Today, Microsoft is rolling out Windows 10 19H1 Build 18317 to Insiders in the Fast Ring with some major changes. This build introduces Start Menu reliability improvements, fixes critical bugs, and it also separates Cortana from Windows Search in the taskbar.

Windows 10 19H1 which is supposed to launch in April 2019 will finally split up Windows Search and Cortana to offer the best search and voice-first digital assistant experience.

According to Microsoft's Windows Insider team, this change enables each experience to innovate independently and gives more control to users. If Cortana is not available in your region or you've disabled the digital assistant, you should be able to use Windows
    Search in its full potential.

In Windows 10 19H1 update, you'll find Cortana as a separate icon next to the desktop search bar. That means the Cortana icon finally opens a voice-focused digital assistant experience and it should allow Microsoft to innovate its digital assistant without
    touching the search components. The Search and Cortana settings have also now been split between the two, along with the familiar group policies, the company explains.

"Going forward, we’ll be decoupling Search and Cortana in the taskbar. This will enable each experience to innovate independently to best serve their target audiences and use cases," Microsoft explains in a blog post.

Windows 10 19H1 (Spring 2019) update will be finalized in March this year and the public rollout of Windows 10 19H1 to production devices will kick off in April 2019, as it happened last year.

In order to received notifications from phone on you PC, follow this steps:

https://www.onmsft.com/news/how-to-get-notifica...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I.Torres, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview?

This article is from 2017, "Edit sync settings" is not available anymore even settings inside Cortana as well, it's redirecting to Settings>Cortana whenever I click on settings logo in Cortana window in taskbar!

Eslam Ahmd, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release!!!???

Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview?

Windows 10 Build 18334 19h1 release

I notice I stopped getting notifications from my phone through Cortana

I notice also Cortana is not in all apps anymore and Cortana across devices in settings is not there anymore as well.

so will this feature be disabled in next major update in April or just in release preview versions?

and is there another way I can get notifications from my phone?

Start > all apps

Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release!!!??? 63933343-780f-424f-a61e-86eceaae4fef?upload=true.png

Settings > Cortana

Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release!!!??? 367cefe2-1883-448c-9eac-aff9b65dca93?upload=true.png

Eslam Ahmd, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release!!!???

1. Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release!!!??? - Similar Threads - Why Cortana across

2. OneNote not Syncing across devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote not Syncing across devices: OneNote is not syncing across my devices, I'm connected to wifi. I have allowed ample time, restarted each device, but when I return to OneNote on my tablet where I annotate my notes for school it still has the syncing icon. It's been a couple of days and not being able to...
  3. software sync across devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    software sync across devices: HelloI have 2 laptops, how can I sync the app, subscriptions and software across both of them.for example if I downloads drobox in one laptop, do I have to re downlead it in the second laptop? what I found is , the icons of the apps are found in the second laptop but the...
  4. Sharing across devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing across devices: Until last month, my desktop PC happily shared with my laptop, and my Windows explorer displayed the up to date information on screen from input into either machine.Suddenly that has stopped, and I cannot remember how I set it up in the first place.Can anyone help me with...
  5. Cortana Across My Devices Option Missing in 1903

in Cortana
    Cortana Across My Devices Option Missing in 1903: In 1803 I really enjoyed syncing my phone notifications to my pc. It worked well in 1803 and I updated my PC to 1903 and all seems to be okay but I have found that In, Settings->Cortana->Cortana across device setting is not shown and I have looked averywhere. Pls help...
  6. VMWare fixed for 19H1 and 20H1 releases

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWare fixed for 19H1 and 20H1 releases: Hi folks posting this as a new thread since the title of the previous one refers to an older release of VMware which doesn't work and to avoid confusion. An update is available from VMWare which fixes the ongoing problems of 19H1 and 20H1 Windows builds when either trying...
  7. Windows 10 19h1 Released date.

Windows 10 19h1 Released date.: Hi there I'm very excited about the new windows feature updates. So, I want to know when does it's publicly released and available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-19h1-released-date/0ba82582-1864-4936-8609-97db02aad519
  8. Unable to install or download 19h1 release

Unable to install or download 19h1 release: Hi community, I need some help to fix my issue. I joined the Insider Program a few days ago and tried to install 19h1 update but when I try to install from Windows Update it says "This computer can't update to Windows 10. Even though you are in the Insider Program, this...
  9. Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview?

in Cortana
    Why is Cortana across devices not in 19h1 release preview?: Windows 10 Build 18334 19h1 release I notice I stopped getting notifications from my phone through Cortana I notice also Cortana is not in all apps anymore and Cortana across devices in settings is not there anymore as well. so will this feature be disabled in next major...
  10. Windows 10 19H1 will separate Windows Search from Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 19H1 will separate Windows Search from Cortana: Microsoft is making some changes to how Windows Search works in Windows 10. With Windows 10 19H1 update, Microsoft is reportedly planning to remove Windows Search from Cortana. It’s a smart move as this could eventually allow you to use the search feature flawlessly even if...