Windows 10: why is dead by daylight in microsoft store not working it worked fine months ago

Discus and support why is dead by daylight in microsoft store not working it worked fine months ago in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why is dead by daylight in microsoft store not working it worked fine months ago what did yall do to it cause you did something its only this version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by microsoft store, Dec 25, 2020.

1. why is dead by daylight in microsoft store not working it worked fine months ago

why is dead by daylight in microsoft store not working it worked fine months ago what did yall do to it cause you did something its only this version from the micro store and yall clearly aint gonna acknowledge anything if thats the case i want my damn money back you be hearing from me for the rest of your remaining game dev'ng days im gonna tarnish what you are if you don't fix your game and make it right keep doing nothing and i will SUE your asses gonna tarnish your **** gonna know who i am

:)

microsoft store, Dec 25, 2020
  2. NP119 Win User

Dead by Daylight

Hi

I had purchased the Dead by daylight game from the app store. After download, I run the game and it starts fine but then it says Profile State Change and I have been signed out of your current profile. Which then only lets you select OK and then you have
    to press space bar. Then your back to signed out of your profile again and cant move on.

I have downloaded the latest update.

NP119, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 25, 2020
  4. why is dead by daylight in microsoft store not working it worked fine months ago

progressively worse bsods after working fine for 6 months.

why is dead by daylight in microsoft store not working it worked fine months ago [​IMG]

why is dead by daylight in microsoft store not working it worked fine months ago [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

when i try to upload picture sometimes it gives me an error here say its not a valid image. so ive put them in the folder disk check on the onedrive.

- - - Updated - - -

just added folder chkdsk log to onedrive. i ran it for c drive, do you want me to run it for each drive?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

finished steps 24-27. bcmwl63a.sys is no longer on my pc, i got a new wifi card a few weeks ago. and i just updated the GPU to 441.87. although what results do you want from minitool partition?

- - - Updated - - -

just reread youre message to do all drives for chkdsk, they are running now for G F and H

nicklindenmuth, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

why is dead by daylight in microsoft store not working it worked fine months ago

1. why is dead by daylight in microsoft store not working it worked fine months ago - Similar Threads - why dead daylight

2. Launch Error with Dead By Daylight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Launch Error with Dead By Daylight: This problem has only occured the other day which is why I'm very confused and worried. All of my other steam games that I have tested all work and correctly boot up. However, when I loaded up Dead by Daylight for a minute, before closing out the game and playing a different...
  3. Launch Error with Dead By Daylight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Launch Error with Dead By Daylight: This problem has only occured the other day which is why I'm very confused and worried. All of my other steam games that I have tested all work and correctly boot up. However, when I loaded up Dead by Daylight for a minute, before closing out the game and playing a different...
  4. Xbox - Microsoft Store Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox - Microsoft Store Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem: Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters a supported game is required to use this feature . How can i fix this problem ? And I have dead by daylight on Steam but it working on thereSteam. I want to use nvidia filters on xbox but i can't please help...
  5. Xbox - Microsoft Store Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

Xbox - Microsoft Store Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem: Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters a supported game is required to use this feature . How can i fix this problem ? And I have dead by daylight on Steam but it working on thereSteam. I want to use nvidia filters on xbox but i can't please help...
  6. Microsoft Store Dead By Daylight consistently crashing

Microsoft Store Dead By Daylight consistently crashing: After every few games I play, the game will unprompted ask 'Are you sure you want to exit the game?' and then if I click no, the game continues for a little bit, then stutters a little bit, and then fully closes the game with no information. I've been kicked from multiple...
  7. Dead by Daylight account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dead by Daylight account: Hello dear microsoft Team, I would like toask if it is possible to transfer my Xbox One Dead by Daylight data to my pc if I downloaded the game over the same account in the microsoft store? Thanks in advance...
  8. Dead by Daylight

Dead by Daylight: Hi I had purchased the Dead by daylight game from the app store. After download, I run the game and it starts fine but then it says Profile State Change and I have been signed out of your current profile. Which then only lets you select OK and then you have to press space...
  9. Dead by daylight/ Gaming Services

Dead by daylight/ Gaming Services: Ok so, I've downloaded it before but it wouldn't open after I downloaded the Xbox beta app and every time and it's just with DBD it asks me to download Gaming Services. So I did? and it won't stop asking. I eventually deleted it and it says it's uninstalled but at the same...
  10. Daylight Savings Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Daylight Savings Not Working: My computer didn't automatically switch to Daylight Savings Time so i went into Settings -> Date & Time and turned on "Adjust for Daylight Savings Time Automatically" setting. It didn't change it. So I left that page and entered it again only for it to be automatically turned...