Windows 10: Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly?

Discus and support Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly? The below is suddenly showing up on all of my Win11 computers. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tdehan, Feb 27, 2023.

1. tdehan Win User

Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly?

Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly? The below is suddenly showing up on all of my Win11 computers. When I click on it, it shows that Memory Integrity is OFF. When I click on it to turn it on, it says that a RESTART is required. However, after restarting I get the same message again!?Why is this showing up all of a sudden?

:)

tdehan, Feb 27, 2023

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Feb 27, 2023
  3. btarunr Win User
    Futuremark Announces 3DMark for Windows 8 Devices

Futuremark, the world leader in performance benchmarking software, today announced development of a new version of 3DMark, the company's flagship benchmark for gamers. 3DMark for Windows 8 (working title) is designed for gaming performance measurement and comparison across all Windows 8 devices from tablets and notebooks to high-end desktop gaming systems. The announcement was accompanied by an atmospheric concept image for the new benchmark showing an elemental rock warrior brandishing two blazing swords.

Jukka Mäkinen, CEO of Futuremark said, "With Windows 8 gamers will be able to enjoy their games on a wide range of devices from lightweight tablets to heavy-duty desktop rigs. Faced with so much choice it will be hard to work out which devices offer the best value for money. Fortunately 3DMark for Windows 8 will be our most wide-reaching 3DMark ever, able to accurately measure and compare gaming performance across all devices and graphical feature sets available with Windows 8."

Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly? 76a_thm.jpg

3DMark for Windows 8 (working title)
    • Measures and compares gaming performance on all Windows 8 devices
    • Stunning real-time scenes stress test all levels of hardware
    • Supports both x86 and ARM-based architectures
    • Can be used in both Metro UI and 'classic' Windows environments
    • Created in co-operation with the world’s leading technology companies
    • Currently in development, expected to be released in 2012

btarunr, Feb 27, 2023
  4. Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly?

Connected (most likely) computer will not show up in devices list

Hi JimmyChaunga,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. What is the error code or message you get while trying to download anything from the Microsoft Store?
    2. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Let us try these steps one by one to check if that makes any difference.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Microsoft Accounts troubleshooter and check if it helps diagnosing the issue.

Refer to the reply posted by ‘Rakesh Narayanaswamy’ from this thread:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-device-not-showing-in-microsoft-account/53d8d74d-2db3-45e5-a50b-3fda0779bcea

Step 2: For the Microsoft Store app issue, you may run the troubleshooter for the Store app and check if that helps.

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027498/microsoft-store-fix-problems-with-apps

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 27, 2023
Thema:

Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly?

1. Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly? - Similar Threads - Why Device Security

2. Why is my computer running worse all of the sudden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer running worse all of the sudden?: My laptop would usually run at about 120 fps in games but now in most games it runs 1-7 fps for no reason.I have triedrestarting my laptopredownloading my gamesFor some reason I also Cannot change my brightness The Slider, FN keys, and the Night light mode which doesn't work....
  3. Why is my Windows 11 Defender Security show Unknown on all protections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Windows 11 Defender Security show Unknown on all protections: Good day,I noticed this today but not sure if it started today of earlier. My Windows Defender Security icon in the Task Bar had a yellow caution indicator and when I opened it all protection was marked as Unknown. I performed a Check for Protection Updates and the system...
  4. Why is my Windows 11 Defender Security show Unknown on all protections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Windows 11 Defender Security show Unknown on all protections: Good day,I noticed this today but not sure if it started today of earlier. My Windows Defender Security icon in the Task Bar had a yellow caution indicator and when I opened it all protection was marked as Unknown. I performed a Check for Protection Updates and the system...
  5. Why is Windows 11 Device security showing "Unknown"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows 11 Device security showing "Unknown": Running W11 and fully up to date but in Windows Security it is showing Device security as "unknown" Furthermore Local Security Authority Protection within Core Isolation selection is showing as OFF even though it is turned on . I have tried turning on and off and restarting...
  6. Why is Windows 11 Device security showing "Unknown"

Why is Windows 11 Device security showing "Unknown": Running W11 and fully up to date but in Windows Security it is showing Device security as "unknown" Furthermore Local Security Authority Protection within Core Isolation selection is showing as OFF even though it is turned on . I have tried turning on and off and restarting...
  7. Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly?

Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly?: Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly? The below is suddenly showing up on all of my Win11 computers. When I click on it, it shows that Memory Integrity is OFF. When I click on it to turn it on, it says that a RESTART is required....
  8. Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?

Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?: Bluetooth is no where to be found in my computer. It's not in Device Manager, Action Center, and is not toggleable in Settings. When I troubleshoot bluetooth it tells me to check my bluetooth capability.*Bluetooth has worked in the past aswell.*...
  9. Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?: Bluetooth is no where to be found in my computer. It's not in Device Manager, Action Center, and is not toggleable in Settings. When I troubleshoot bluetooth it tells me to check my bluetooth capability.*Bluetooth has worked in the past aswell.*...
  10. Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Gaming