Windows 10: Why is email address autocomplete not working in Windows 10 mail app?

Discus and support Why is email address autocomplete not working in Windows 10 mail app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I have recently started using Windows 10 mail app and I have already responded to someone, I then went to send a new email to the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Grege321, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Grege321 Win User

Why is email address autocomplete not working in Windows 10 mail app?

Hi there,

I have recently started using Windows 10 mail app and I have already responded to someone, I then went to send a new email to the same person, their email address didn't auto-populate, why and how to resolve as I cannot find any options to select this feature.

Please help as this is time consuming if it doesn't work and force me to use another application.

Thank you,

Greg

:)

Grege321, Oct 29, 2018

2. How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app?

Original Title: windows 10 mail app auto complete error

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app? I have a name that appears in the autocomplete list that I don't see in my Peoples app; thus I'm not able to delete the
    name by going to the Peoples app. The suggested autocomplete address was never an active address thus I NEED remove it from the autocomplete list. It was never a correct address merely misspelled by someone and this is as result of a reply all occasion.

NettieJean, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Deb240 Win User
    autocomplete list in windows 10 mail app

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app? I have a name that appears in the autocomplete list that I don't see in my Peoples app; thus I'm not able to delete the name by going to the Peoples app. The suggested autocomplete
    address is no longer an active address thus I would like it removed from the autocomplete list.

Deb240, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Why is email address autocomplete not working in Windows 10 mail app?

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app?

Folder does not exist.

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Indexed

Folder only has this file in it;

_sessionState.dat

And no other folders

Do you want me to delete this file?

NettieJean, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Why is email address autocomplete not working in Windows 10 mail app?

1. Why is email address autocomplete not working in Windows 10 mail app? - Similar Threads - Why email address

2. Why doesn't Mail address autocomplete match People?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why doesn't Mail address autocomplete match People?: I'm assisting someone with a PC where the autocomplete suggestions when composing new messages in the Mail app don't fully match the contacts in the People app. For example, we corrected the spelling of someone's name in People but when we start typing their address in a new...
  3. Autocomplete not working in Windows 10 Email Program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autocomplete not working in Windows 10 Email Program: When i am surfing through Edge i find articles that i want to send to people. i click on the drop down menu on the top right corner and choose share. When i do the Windows 10 email program pops a box up and i start typing my email but it does not autocomplete. It says it is...
  4. windows mail app autocomplete problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows mail app autocomplete problem: Contacts from people app not showing in autocomplete when typing in To. field in windows mail app. Please tell best possible solution of this problem at earliest .Waiting for the reply...................
  5. Windows 10 mail app autocomplete problem

Windows 10 mail app autocomplete problem: Windows 10 mail showing email Ids of received mails in autocomplete list when typing in To. field. Contacts from people app are not showing in autocomplete list. Please tell best possible solution of this problem as soon as possible because desperate help is needed for the...
  6. How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app

How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app: How do I remove an address in the autocomplete list in the Windows 10 mail app? I have a name that appears in the autocomplete list that I don't see in my Peoples app; thus I'm not able to delete the name by going to the Peoples app. The suggested autocomplete address was...
  7. Remove/delete incorrect email addresses in autocomplete email box in windows mail

Remove/delete incorrect email addresses in autocomplete email box in windows mail: simple question should get a simple answer[ we will see] --- Question : i have an incorrectly completed email address in autocomplete email box which continues to show up along side the corrected version ----- how do i remove these mistakes from autocomplete in windows mail...
  8. W10 Mail APP AutoComplete not working the same as Outlook.com

W10 Mail APP AutoComplete not working the same as Outlook.com: W10 Mail APP AutoComplete not working the same as Outlook.com. This changed about 2 months ago. Contacted support online and don't think they understood the question. When using Outlook.com and typing the first letter of a name, multiple choices appear. When MAIL app and...
  9. syncing email address on mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    syncing email address on mail app: I managed to log in with the account but I was unable to sync my email address on Mail app with the error code 0x800700657. I tried to delete and re-setup the account, but it didn’t help....
  10. email autocomplete

email autocomplete: I changed an email address in People however in Mail the old address keeps coming up first. How do eliminate it so the new correct address comes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-autocomplete/2ca32f80-3e4b-48cf-b025-2b0d779ba2cb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail app autocomplete not working

2. windows 10 mail autocomplete

3. Windows 10 mail app sclearing auto complete addresses

4. autofill not working mail for windows 10,
  5. windows 10 mail autofill address,
  6. auto complete email address in Windows 10 Mail,
  7. windows 10 mail autocomplete people,
  8. windows 10 mail app email autofill,
  9. auto complete email address windows 10,
  10. windows 10 autocomplete addresses,
  11. auto complete email address in windows 10,