Windows 10: Why is ENTER deleted at the end of the document after saving?

Discus and support Why is ENTER deleted at the end of the document after saving? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I will write the text, I will put 3x Enter and I will save the text. But if I open it again, the 3 ENTERs are deleted! Why? It's about 2 to 3 weeks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PePaXY, Mar 12, 2021.

1. PePaXY Win User

Why is ENTER deleted at the end of the document after saving?

I will write the text, I will put 3x Enter and I will save the text. But if I open it again, the 3 ENTERs are deleted! Why? It's about 2 to 3 weeks back since it started. After some system update!

:)

PePaXY, Mar 12, 2021

2. cannot save document to document file.

Hi Maxine,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to save documents. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Did you sign in as administrator?
    • Is the issue specific saving the file to this particular folder?
    • What type of file are you trying to save?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    This issue may arise when the user account that you have logged does not have Administrature previlage.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

1) Press Windows + r and type netplwiz, press Enter.

2) Check for the Administrator account.

3) Log Off from your computer and Login through Administrator account.

4) Again press Windows + r and type netplwiz, press Enter.

5) Select your Microsoft Account and click on Properties button.

6) Click on Group Membership tab and check on Administrator.

7) Log off from your computer and try logging in through Microsoft account.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 12, 2021
  3. SP1969 Win User
    Deleting multiple documents

That is simply more steps. What I want is for it to automatically select the next document in the list... so all I have to do is keep hitting delete. I know how to highlight sections or multiple documents... But I shouldn't have to select multiple at
    a time. As it is now, I have to physically select the next document in the list then hit delete.

For example, in Outlook, I can run down my list of emails for the day and just hit delete. Fast and simple.

I was once able to do that in Explorer.

SP1969, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Why is ENTER deleted at the end of the document after saving?

how to save scanned photos and documents to computer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to give permission for entire system, so that you can save the files in photos and documents.

• Right click on the folder and click on properties.
    • Click on security tab and select the group\user name.
    • Click on edit option and check the option full control.
    • Click on apply and then on ok button.
    Now you can try saving the file in photos and documents and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Why is ENTER deleted at the end of the document after saving?

1. Why is ENTER deleted at the end of the document after saving? - Similar Threads - Why ENTER deleted

2. Cannot Save Document After Scanning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Save Document After Scanning: I scanned a document from an HP Deskjet 3755 printer which worked ok. When I try to Save the document, with a File Name = Scan Test, and a Save As Type = PDF*pdf, I get message:"C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Scan TestFile Not Found.Check The File Name And Try Again"The left side...
  3. Cannot Save Document After Scanning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Save Document After Scanning: I scanned a document from an HP Deskjet 3755 printer which worked ok. When I try to Save the document, with a File Name = Scan Test, and a Save As Type = PDF*pdf, I get message:"C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Scan TestFile Not Found.Check The File Name And Try Again"The left side...
  4. Cannot Save Document After Scanning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PAINT CRASHING ON SAVING A DOCUMENT - THE SAVED DOCUMENT IS SOLID BLACK AFTER SAVING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAINT CRASHING ON SAVING A DOCUMENT - THE SAVED DOCUMENT IS SOLID BLACK AFTER SAVING: I am going to attach an image here. I open the 3DPaint. I open up a picture and create a nice red box around some text that looks okay. I try to do a save as and choose image and save with a new name. Immediately, 3dPaint crashes and the picture is just a solid black...
  6. Saving a document.

Saving a document.: When I save a word or any file it automatically saves in 4 locations. Even though I want it save in This PC. When I delete the file in one it deletes in all. I do I get this to stop?...
  7. Saving Documents

Saving Documents: When saving documents, my save view now looks like below. I would like to change it back so that when saving, I can see my files in folders. I would appreciate advice on how to change it back. TIA. [ATTACH]...
  8. saving documents

saving documents: when I save my documents files they also save in my pictures folder, which I don't want how can I stop them doing that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-documents/1c857732-3530-416a-8c69-8bb415943a59"
  9. Documents deleted after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Documents deleted after update: Hi all, I have just updated Windows 10 to Version 1511 Build 10586.36, and files stored locally in My Documents have disappeared. Photos are still there but documents are nowhere to be found. Has anyone else had this? Thanks Alex 34516
  10. Word document disappeared after saving

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word document disappeared after saving: I keep a journal and try to update it daily. This morning I updated the journal and got an error message that Normal.dot was being overwritten and did I want to do that? No. Then I got another message that said my file was read only. Hmm. I look again and it says Normal.dot...