Windows 10: Why is every update breaking my pc?

Discus and support Why is every update breaking my pc? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every update I have to fix my pc, defrag it, remove softwares, remove windows 10 services that I dont need, and everytime my pc gets crazy slow and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NewAgeSoldier4NAS4, May 11, 2020.

1. Why is every update breaking my pc?

Every update I have to fix my pc, defrag it, remove softwares, remove windows 10 services that I dont need, and everytime my pc gets crazy slow and practically craps itself just by being updated, just stop sending out updates...... you are ruining my computer, I have my e-mail logged to the OS so just look up my E-Mail and just remove it from the update list, I will be fine without it....

I will remove whatever I have to remove to fix my pc, even if it means SVCHost, although that is highly unlikely, SVCHost is needed for windows to work, I know this...... Just stop sending new features in the updates and every pc on the planet will be fine......

We dont need these new features on a Desktop pc..... if you think that, well, its a shame, maybe that's why Apple beats Microsoft by a mile just with the marketing alone, I need you guys to fix your ways, or I am removing windows and turning to SteamOS or Hackintosh, much better things, or maybe even Linux, also a good thing to have....

Also, since I am here posting this, I want you guys at Microsoft to know this, I hate windows Update, I uninstall that thing every time

:)

NewAgeSoldier4NAS4, May 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 11, 2020
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, May 11, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

Why is every update breaking my pc?

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Why is every update breaking my pc?

1. Why is every update breaking my pc? - Similar Threads - Why every update

2. Why does every windows update break my nvidia surround settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does every windows update break my nvidia surround settings?: Why does every windows update break my nvidia surround settings? This is ridiculous! I get an hour to use my computer through thevweek and i loose that trying to get surround working again after a stupid windows update....
  3. Why does every windows update break my nvidia surround settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does every windows update break my nvidia surround settings?: Why does every windows update break my nvidia surround settings? This is ridiculous! I get an hour to use my computer through thevweek and i loose that trying to get surround working again after a stupid windows update....
  4. Why does every windows update break my nvidia surround settings?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why does every Windows Update have to break my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does every Windows Update have to break my PC?: Everytime this company sneaks an update at 3 AM to my PC, I get to wake up to it booting and relooping itself for hours on end. Just for it to eventually undo the Update and reset itself, which sometimes works, and other times doesn't and I have to fully reinstall...
  6. Why does every Windows Update have to break my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does every Windows Update have to break my PC?: Everytime this company sneaks an update at 3 AM to my PC, I get to wake up to it booting and relooping itself for hours on end. Just for it to eventually undo the Update and reset itself, which sometimes works, and other times doesn't and I have to fully reinstall...
  7. Why does every Windows Update have to break my PC?

8. Why does my network adapter break every time windows updates?

Why does my network adapter break every time windows updates?: I am so sick and tired of this problem. Every time windows screws me over by updating without me asking I end up with my wifi/bluetooth card not working. Forcing me to do a complete reinstall of windows to fix the problem. Do I really have to permanently disable updates just...
  9. Every single forced windows 10 update breaks my PC.

Every single forced windows 10 update breaks my PC.: It's always a different issue and always results in me having to completely reinstall my OS. It's getting ridiculous. I've turned off automatic updates but it starts spamming you hourly with "lets get back on track" and never gives you the option to say no to the updater...
  10. 10074 updates break my PC

in Windows 10 Support
    10074 updates break my PC: So I today decided to update my PC to build 10074 - biggest ****ing mistake. Tripple shit build. Upgraded and Bluetooth was broken. After doing some research it was fixed in an update. So I download the updates that are available. Ha when the PC rebooted all of my USB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why does every Windows 10 update break everything