Windows 10: Why is everyone still having tor ask the question as to why windows 10 thrashes the hard...

Discus and support Why is everyone still having tor ask the question as to why windows 10 thrashes the hard... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is it time to think about using a different operating system???? There are so many questions relating to the problem of windows thrashing the hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SteveDonovan1, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Why is everyone still having tor ask the question as to why windows 10 thrashes the hard...

Is it time to think about using a different operating system????

There are so many questions relating to the problem of windows thrashing the hard disk at 100% with no real explanation from Microsoft.....

Perhaps Windows has outgrown the general run-of-the-mill personal computer and a less resource hungry operating system would be more user-friendly....

Any comment...

:)

SteveDonovan1, Dec 3, 2019

2. Making Tor Browser as default browser and configuring VPN (Windows 10)

In order for the Tor browser to appear in Default Programs or Default Apps listing, it needs to be "registered" with Default Programs manually. See:

Setting Tor Browser as default browser in Windows - Tor Stack Exchange

Setting Tor Browser as default browser in Windows

Ramesh Srinivasan, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 restart thrashes the hard drive

I have just completed a Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 7( Windows 7 was cleaned up and fully updated before the upgrade.

Windows 10 Shutdown is fast and so is Start up. However when initiating a restart the Start up boot time is long and the hard drive gets thrashed at 100%. Why is this so? Very odd.

Davmax1589, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Mark_685 Win User

Why is everyone still having tor ask the question as to why windows 10 thrashes the hard...

How do you stop hard drive thrashing in windows 10

My hard drive is constantly thrashing on my new windows 10 machine. How do I stop this?

Mark_685, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Why is everyone still having tor ask the question as to why windows 10 thrashes the hard...

1. Why is everyone still having tor ask the question as to why windows 10 thrashes the hard... - Similar Threads - Why everyone still

2. Why am I having still 22H2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I having still 22H2?: I have installed Win11 this January and am constantly getting updates on monthly basis.Yet when I typed winver in cmd I see 22H2 version instead 23H something latest should be H2What is going on?...
  3. Why can't i install a tor browser on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i install a tor browser on windows 10?: I've been trying to install a tor browser onto my windows 10 but keeps telling me that i need to get x64 or x86 compatible app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-install-a-tor-browser-on-windows-10/67a3c716-598f-4fbb-a7d8-2d589f80078f
  4. Why can't i install a tor browser on windows 10?

Why can't i install a tor browser on windows 10?: I've been trying to install a tor browser onto my windows 10 but keeps telling me that i need to get x64 or x86 compatible app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-install-a-tor-browser-on-windows-10/67a3c716-598f-4fbb-a7d8-2d589f80078f
  5. Why can't i install a tor browser on windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Why I have been asking to activate the window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I have been asking to activate the window: Why I have been asked to activate the window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-have-been-asking-to-activate-the-window/88ef84c2-df52-4ff8-8654-a6e96486a1ff
  7. Why I have been asking to activate the window

Why I have been asking to activate the window: Why I have been asked to activate the window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-have-been-asking-to-activate-the-window/88ef84c2-df52-4ff8-8654-a6e96486a1ff
  8. Why are you blocking people that ask critical questions?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why are you blocking people that ask critical questions?: Not sure why I should continue supporting this company while blocking people that ask critical questions or question your policies? If you want to turn into control freaks or Nazis, go ahead, but without me. I'd be happy to take my and my companies money elsewhere and will...
  9. i have IE11 disabled--why are there still...

in Browsers and Email
    i have IE11 disabled--why are there still...: i have disabled IE11 in 'turn windows features on or off". when i run ccleaner, it still shows new temp internet files and spybot finds tracking cookies--every time i run them. i even tried re-enabling IE and disabling all features from within--then turning it off once again....
  10. Just Curious ... Why is everyone excited about Windows 10 ??

in Windows 10 Support
    Just Curious ... Why is everyone excited about Windows 10 ??: I laugh when I see people get excited over something they know absolutely nothing about. The innocence and ignorance is quite charming and child-like. Use Windows 10 for a few minutes and you find out you can't change the desktop icons font ... gone is the ability for me...