Windows 10: Why is everything so far apart?

Discus and support Why is everything so far apart? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jlatham82 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpl6nn/why_is_everything_so_far_apart/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jlatham82, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Why is everything so far apart?

/u/jlatham82, Apr 12, 2021
  2. magibeg Win User

Video Card Woes

that x800xt is by far the best deal you listed there. I would suggest that one *Smile Why is everything so far apart? :)

magibeg, Apr 12, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    TPU Disaster Planning & Recovery

PLEASE look at the list I posted, everything you suggested so far is covered under those.

W1zzard, Apr 12, 2021
  4. BlackZero Win User

Why is everything so far apart?

Far Cry 3 Promotion & Steam

I just got a similar email, but with 'p1', it also clarified the far cry 3 situation.

BlackZero, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Why is everything so far apart?

1. Why is everything so far apart? - Similar Threads - Why everything far

2. Why are the icon on my homescreen so spaced apart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are the icon on my homescreen so spaced apart: Each time i restart my msi creator laptop the icons become bigger and are spaced more apart. This has been going on for about a week. I am pretty new to windows 11 so i don't really knowhow to fix this or how to customize it. Specs if needed:Windows 11MSI Creator Z16P...
  3. Why are the icon on my homescreen so spaced apart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are the icon on my homescreen so spaced apart: Each time i restart my msi creator laptop the icons become bigger and are spaced more apart. This has been going on for about a week. I am pretty new to windows 11 so i don't really knowhow to fix this or how to customize it. Specs if needed:Windows 11MSI Creator Z16P...
  4. BSOD - Tried EVERYTHING so far. Need help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Tried EVERYTHING so far. Need help.: So a few days ago my computer started giving me the BSOD with the typical message "ran into an error and needs to restart" At first the Stop Code was: Critcal Process Died. It would happen when I was working on my computer with chrome or even when I wasn't doing anything. I...
  5. pc froze/restarted twice so far 40 hours apart. event id 161

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pc froze/restarted twice so far 40 hours apart. event id 161: Was playing black desert as usual when my pc just restarted.Event viewer said it was event id 161 Volmgr https://imgur.com/a/sjuIdBw 40 hours later (almost playing the same game at the same time it happens a 2nd time.Both times no dumps where created. y config: - i9 9900k...
  6. BSOD, no ideas so far

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, no ideas so far: I'm putting my dump file here, pretty desperate for some help. I get the "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" crash pretty frequently it seems. I also notice that my machine can't seem to wake up from sleep-mode, as in, it comes to life, but is unresponsive to any input, other than the...
  7. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...
  8. Pretty disappointed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Pretty disappointed so far: A disclaimer: I never liked Windows 7, or Vista, or XP. I used them, but never enjoyed the experience. Windows Phone and Windows 8, and then 8.1 are the first OS Microsoft ever made that I liked. I fact I loved 8/8.1. I installed the Windows 10 Technical Preview on my...
  9. Impressed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Impressed so far: The upgrade had a hiccup but I've been very pleased with Windows 10 so far My observations ... All programs and hardware work with no modifications (was running 8.1) Full screen apps are manageable from standard PC desktop Like the new UI style, multiple desktops, task...
  10. So far so good Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    So far so good Windows10: Installed Windows10 on two ASUS computers one running Win7pro the other 8.1,both installed Win10 without a problem. All files and installed programs were there after the instillation. Even my very old Paint Shop Pro 7 used on an XD computer again is working. But on the 8.1...