Windows 10: Why is fixing this Issue so Hard? I just want to not be woken up by my computer.

Discus and support Why is fixing this Issue so Hard? I just want to not be woken up by my computer. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My computer wakes itself from sleep at night and I've been able to find out the exact issue and the solution, but the solution is such a pain in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TheSleepingJay, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Why is fixing this Issue so Hard? I just want to not be woken up by my computer.

My computer wakes itself from sleep at night and I've been able to find out the exact issue and the solution, but the solution is such a pain in the butt that I don't want to implement it. I haven't been able to find a normal way to report this to Microsoft so I'm posting it here. I don't know why this is so hard, or why this problem exists in the first place.

https://kotaku.com/the-endless-quest-to-make-my-windows-pc-stay-asleep-ove-1823232841

Microsoft, please fix this.

:)

TheSleepingJay, Nov 8, 2019

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Anna Bol Win User
    Computer Shuts Down When Woken From Sleep Mode

Hi,

To help resolve your issue, we suggest you follow the steps below:

Method 1:Run
    power troubleshooter

• On the search bar,type
      “Troubleshooting”

• Click
      “View All”
      on the left panel.

• Click
      Power,a new window will popup.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Safe mode

Check if issue persists in safe mode. To go to safe mode, follow these steps:

• Open Run Command (Windows
      button +R)

• A dialog box will open, type
      msconfig.

• Locate and select the Boot tab and select Safe with Minimal as option.

• Restart Computer.

Note:Follow
    the same procedure to undo Safe Mode, uncheck the Safe option and restart your system.

Method 3: Clean boot

If the issue does not occur in safe mode, kindly check in clean boot. To place your computer in clean boot, refer
    to this
    link

Note:
    Once you are done with the troubleshooting, perform the steps in “How to
    reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot
    “ to reset computer as usual.

Feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anna Bol, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Why is fixing this Issue so Hard? I just want to not be woken up by my computer.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Why is fixing this Issue so Hard? I just want to not be woken up by my computer.

1. Why is fixing this Issue so Hard? I just want to not be woken up by my computer. - Similar Threads - Why fixing Issue

2. Why is my computer so slow after I replaced my Hard drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer so slow after I replaced my Hard drive.: Some backstory: I originally had a SA510 SATA SSD 1TB hard drive in my computer. My computer is very old but it can play some games. It recently has an issue with my disk. It would spike to 100% and my pc would freeze. I tolerated it for a while and played until it would...
  3. Why is my computer so slow after I replaced my Hard drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer so slow after I replaced my Hard drive.: Some backstory: I originally had a SA510 SATA SSD 1TB hard drive in my computer. My computer is very old but it can play some games. It recently has an issue with my disk. It would spike to 100% and my pc would freeze. I tolerated it for a while and played until it would...
  4. Why is my computer so slow after I replaced my Hard drive.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why is Onedrive so complex - I just want it so specific folders are not synced to Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is Onedrive so complex - I just want it so specific folders are not synced to Onedrive: Hi all,I am hoping someone can help me because Google is of no help whatsoever.I have OneDrive Personal, but it is syncing everything, and there are three folders on my desktop full of videos which do not need backing up to OneDrive, I already have them backed up elsewhere...
  6. Why is Onedrive so complex - I just want it so specific folders are not synced to Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Onedrive so complex - I just want it so specific folders are not synced to Onedrive: Hi all,I am hoping someone can help me because Google is of no help whatsoever.I have OneDrive Personal, but it is syncing everything, and there are three folders on my desktop full of videos which do not need backing up to OneDrive, I already have them backed up elsewhere...
  7. Why is Onedrive so complex - I just want it so specific folders are not synced to Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO CONNECT 2 COMPUTERS ON MY NETWORK???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO CONNECT 2 COMPUTERS ON MY NETWORK???: I have a pc tower and a laptop. Both have windows 10 pro, version 1909, both have 2 hard drives (with windows on C on both). Why is it so freaking hard to get them to see each other??? I've tried everything I can find online & I see that this is a common pain in the ass...
  9. So my Bluetooth just upped and disappeared.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So my Bluetooth just upped and disappeared.: Using windows has given me a host of problems, none as big as this one. I use an Asus GL531GT and yesterday when I switched my pc on to connect my headset for some music, I found that the Bluetooth icon just vanished. So I did a little troubleshooting only to find that the...
  10. Black Screen Disappears after computer is woken up

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen Disappears after computer is woken up: I just want to know if anyone with a laptop or other computer has had this happen to them. I am happy about it, but it was kind of weird. My computer went to a black screen again after installation, but after waiting for a while my computer fell asleep and I went to wake it...