Windows 10: Why is hpqcxs08 such a problem with HP Printers? OJ 8500 Pro

Discus and support Why is hpqcxs08 such a problem with HP Printers? OJ 8500 Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP OJ with Solution Center (compatible with W10) that has been giving me problems since last November. In the last installation of W10 a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BellaDonna, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Why is hpqcxs08 such a problem with HP Printers? OJ 8500 Pro

I have an HP OJ with Solution Center (compatible with W10) that has been giving me problems since last November.
    In the last installation of W10 a couple of months ago, in addition to all the updates inherent in a reinstall, I finally got the HP to start working.

Doing a full and complete uninstall in order to start a new and completely CLEAN install, I have used several programs to uninstall the software, etc. CCleaner, Iobit, and Revo. When I install the software, it has a couple of programs with the default tick marks that say "already installed." How do I uninstall a program or a feature of a program if it's not listed anywhere? Unbelievably annoying.

CCleaner removed a reg entry that affected Solution Center. I moved into "exceptions," but the damage was already done. I am on my third or fourth reinstallation of the full driver since that error.

A new Event error last night: hpqcxs08 is missing (or cannot be found, whatever). PS - that was before I installed updates, as far as I know. Then again, HP keeps putting stuff on my computer without my knowledge or permission.
    For some strange reason, it is in startup services, all by itself, without a description. An explanation: "hpqcxs08.dll is part of hp digital imaging - hp all-in-one series by Hewlett-Packard located in C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqcxs08.dll." Not descriptive enough, but so be it. I set it to automatic.

I just got today's second FATAL error during Install.
    CCleaner removed a registry key and I merged the key (and still got errors, I might add) so I shouldn't even be having these problems. However, THIS is what happens when I get new Win updates.

Hm - I just installed a slew last night. (Well, gosh darn.)

Thank you.

:)

BellaDonna, Oct 11, 2016
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Oct 11, 2016
  3. JimMehl Win User
    HP Photosmart C4480 Solutions Center will not work with Windows 10

In my case the problem was on an HP Officejet Pro 7680 with Windows 10 on a Dell XPS 8500

JimMehl, Oct 11, 2016
Thema:

Why is hpqcxs08 such a problem with HP Printers? OJ 8500 Pro

1. Why is hpqcxs08 such a problem with HP Printers? OJ 8500 Pro - Similar Threads - Why hpqcxs08 such

2. HP printer problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP printer problem: I have a HP Photosmart 6525 printer and just replaced the HP ink cartridges. All seems OK but only puts out blank paper?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-problem/7807e88b-d7b1-4877-a894-cf1601f3c89c
  3. Hp printer problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp printer problems: Please, help. I have the old printer Hp Laserjet P2055d. I tried to install it on my laptop Asus Zenbook, I installed a universal driver UPD PCL6, but I couldn't resolve the problem which I had - the printer prints one small piece of text twice on one page, seems it has...
  4. Problems with printer HP OfficeJet Pro 8710

Problems with printer HP OfficeJet Pro 8710: Was working with Alexis N #1499040187 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-printer-hp-officejet-pro-8710/5ea99240-91b6-4131-9dda-47d39ea0a10c
  5. HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Problem

HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Problem: I just recently installed a new HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer. Whenever I attempt to print 2 or more copies of a document, it feeds a blank page after it prints. Thank you....
  6. Error after uninstalling software of printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A91

Error after uninstalling software of printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A91: (I'm not sure were to post my message, I think here is OK.) MY OS is Windows 10 Pro 1903, up to date. I've uninstalled all the software of my old printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A910, but after that I get an error message whenever I start / restart my computer. The message is...
  7. Error after uninstalling software of printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A91

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error after uninstalling software of printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A91: (I'm not sure were to post my message, I think here is OK.) MY OS is Windows 10 Pro 1903, up to date. I've uninstalled all the software of my old printer HP Officejet Pro 8500 A910, but after that I get an error message whenever I start / restart my computer. The message is...
  8. Problems with hp printer

Problems with hp printer: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now find that when I click on the hp Solution Centre icon, nothing happens. I was previously using Windows 8.1 pro and if I wanted to scan anything I just opened the solution centre and got on with the job. I did a clean install of...
  9. HP Printer Problem

HP Printer Problem: I've recently run into problems with my HP LaserJet 2100 printer. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the device and Windows 10 succesfully downloads the relevant printer driver but no success printing. Looking at the device in Device Manager I can see the message:...
  10. HP Officejet pro 8500 not printing even after updating drivers?

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Officejet pro 8500 not printing even after updating drivers?: It told me welcome back when I downloaded new driver and everything. I love windows 10 so far. I upgraded for my mom and I. All her files were transferred from 8.1 to 10, I even saved them on a flash drive just in case. I didn't even think about the printer, thinking it would...