Windows 10: Why is in my computer constantly keeps turning on Update Orchestrator Service?

Discus and support Why is in my computer constantly keeps turning on Update Orchestrator Service? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I would like to ask, Why is in my computer constantly keeps turning on Update Orchestrator Service? When I play a game on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jack.pot, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Jack.pot Win User

Why is in my computer constantly keeps turning on Update Orchestrator Service?

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask, Why is in my computer constantly keeps turning on Update Orchestrator Service?

When I play a game on my computer, I need this service to remain off or pausing until I stop playing the game.

This is because this service slows down my computer and also my internet connection while playing the game.
    Why can't I temporarily interrupt this service? If I stop this service on the local computer, it's OK. But when I turn on the game, after a few minutes, this service itself starts again. And over and over again.

It is annoying. Is there a way to interrupt the service?

I don't want to disable the service. I just want this service not to run when I play a game.

I'm tired of getting out of the game and stop this service. When it starts again after a few minutes. The setting is that the service starts manually. So why does it start automatically?

Is there any way?

Thank you for any reaction, and I hope my question was understandable.

Regards

Jack

:)

Jack.pot, Sep 8, 2019
  2. kambei.7s Win User

Windows 10 Update Orchestrator Service

found similar error in the 'System' log, during the restart after installing the update, is this normal for windows 10? Does everyone faced such thing? The update seems to have settled, in the status I've see 'Success', there seem to be no other errors.

The "Update Orchestrator Service" service is turned off due to an error
    The return from the operation was due to the timeout.

code 7023 source of Service Control Manager

EventData

param1 Update Orchestrator Service
    param2 %% 2147549471
    550073006F005300760063000000

Keywords 0x8080000000000000

after 20 seconds
    The C: \ Windows \ system32 \ MusNotificationUX.exe process initiated the "Restart" action for the DESKTOP computer on behalf of the user due to: Operating system: Service pack installation Scheduled

The update was installed
    KB4103727 OS Build 16299.431

Thanks.

kambei.7s, Sep 8, 2019
  3. DrBots Win User
    How can I keep Update Orchestrator from waking my computer.

Update Orchestrator is constantly waking up my computer. I disabled the ability for my mouse and keyboard to wake my computer , I also turned off wake timers, and turned off Update Orchestrator in "Services". In the Command Window it says Update Orchestrator
    is the one responsible for my computer waking up.

DrBots, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Noela Tum Win User

Disable Update Orchestrator from waking my computer

Thanks for your reply. To help resolve your concern with the Update Orchestrator, please follow the steps below:

• Go to the Task Scheduler.
    • Double-click Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select and double-click Microsoft.
    • Select and double-click Windows.
    • Choose Update Orchestrator.
    • Right-click on Reboot.
    • Choose Properties.
    • Select Conditions.
    • Under Power options, uncheck "Wake the computer to run this task".
    You may also disable all wake timers for your computer under Power options.

We're looking forward to your response.

Noela Tum, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Why is in my computer constantly keeps turning on Update Orchestrator Service? - Similar Threads - Why computer constantly

2. My orchestrator service is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My orchestrator service is missing.: My orchestrator service is missing, and I do not know how to get it back the reason I want it back is because I think that is the reason why my windows isn't updating. If that Isn't the reason is could you help me with fixing it?...
  3. My orchestrator service is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My orchestrator service is missing.: My orchestrator service is missing, and I do not know how to get it back the reason I want it back is because I think that is the reason why my windows isn't updating. If that Isn't the reason is could you help me with fixing it?...
  4. My update Orchestrator service is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My update Orchestrator service is missing: I have been trying to download apps from the Microsoft store, but it says one of the update services is missing. When I go to the windows update menu, it says "Error, Try to open settings later". By the way, for anyone who replies, I am using Windows 11....
  5. My update Orchestrator service is missing

My update Orchestrator service is missing: I have been trying to download apps from the Microsoft store, but it says one of the update services is missing. When I go to the windows update menu, it says "Error, Try to open settings later". By the way, for anyone who replies, I am using Windows 11....
  6. My update Orchestrator service is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Update Orchestrator Service

Update Orchestrator Service: The "Update Orchestrator Service" does not start. The System event log shows the following: The Update Orchestrator Service service failed to start due to the following error: The parameter is incorrect.In Settings-->Windows Update the following is displayed: Something went...
  8. Update Orchestrator Service

Update Orchestrator Service: The "Update Orchestrator Service" does not start. The System event log shows the following: The Update Orchestrator Service service failed to start due to the following error: The parameter is incorrect.In Settings-->Windows Update the following is displayed: Something went...
  9. Update Orchestrator Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Update Orchestrator Service is not closing down

Update Orchestrator Service is not closing down: I cannot change the start parameters of my windows update orchestrator service nor is the closing down. I tried closing it down from the task scheduler but it wont work because it is saying that I don't have the permission to do so. There is a single account on this PC i.e....