Windows 10: Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...

Discus and support Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I would fill out all the information for my dad's contact and update his photo in contacts but then when I went to send him something or I would check... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Daniel Klenda, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...

I would fill out all the information for my dad's contact and update his photo in contacts but then when I went to send him something or I would check the contact all the information I added would be Missing this happened multiple times!

:)

Daniel Klenda, Mar 1, 2023

2. Folding For a Day

u know, I applaud everyone that folds and crunch. I'll even sell cheap hoping it goes to you guys. if you add me to the list of people to contact, i'll start it up for a day. One day won't kill my electric bill.

Cold Storm, Mar 1, 2023
  3. DaMulta Win User
    Folding For a Day

That would work, but I imagine that a lot of us have a good mass email list that we could send out. I would like to see us reach out past TPU/.XS and the others we normally are in contact with.

I think I'll make a youtube video over it(I have about 190 people that follow me), and ask a few other people I know with big youtube followings to do the same. If everyone agrees on a certain date to set it on.

DaMulta, Mar 1, 2023
  4. ErikaRam Win User

Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...

Dell saying had laptop for 122 days when new?

So I would post this on the Dell forums but it's down and won't let me. Anyways so I recently contacted dell support and said my new laptop i got for christmas wasn't working right. They then tell me I have had the laptop for 122 days.

Okay that's 4 months. I know for fact this is wrong because before christmas like 10 days before I had an HP that was new. It also started having problems and we took it back as well. Then and only then did I get a Dell. My dad would not have got me a laptop
    if he was already getting me one ahead of time and 4 months?

Can someone tell me why they are even saying such a thing that is totally false?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

ErikaRam, Mar 1, 2023
Thema:

Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...

1. Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day... - Similar Threads - Why add Dad's

2. Our printer prints one day and doesn't the next day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Our printer prints one day and doesn't the next day.: Hello, dear Microsoft Community!I hope you're all having a great day.I recently got a job as an IT guy in a company, and we have been having all kinds of network problems, from WIFI disconnection-reconnection, camera problems, and the most annoying one is the printers working...
  3. Our printer prints one day and doesn't the next day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Our printer prints one day and doesn't the next day.: Hello, dear Microsoft Community!I hope you're all having a great day.I recently got a job as an IT guy in a company, and we have been having all kinds of network problems, from WIFI disconnection-reconnection, camera problems, and the most annoying one is the printers working...
  4. Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...: I would fill out all the information for my dad's contact and update his photo in contacts but then when I went to send him something or I would check the contact all the information I added would be Missing this happened multiple times!...
  5. Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is it day after day I would add my Dad's contact information to laptop and the next day...: I would fill out all the information for my dad's contact and update his photo in contacts but then when I went to send him something or I would check the contact all the information I added would be Missing this happened multiple times!...
  6. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?: I have had an issue with my PC over these past couple of years that I am now tired of, and am looking to resolve once and for all.OVERVIEW:When turning on the PC, everything will function as normal. Eventually - between 1-20 minutes - the PC will blue screen, displaying a...
  7. Laptop freezes after the first start-up of the day, every day

Laptop freezes after the first start-up of the day, every day: I've been having this issue for a few weeks, but I'm not entirely sure when it started, so I cannot determine a concrete root cause. My computer freezes every day after the first start-up, requiring a hard shutdown. At the end of the night, I shut down my computer, and start...
  8. I shut off my laptop one day, and then the next day, it went to this weird UI(?). I don't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I shut off my laptop one day, and then the next day, it went to this weird UI(?). I don't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MythologicalOW [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gbsymn/i_shut_off_my_laptop_one_day_and_then_the_next/
  9. why my laptop getting slow day by day

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why my laptop getting slow day by day: my laptop getting slow day by day could you help me pls... pls give some solution.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-my-laptop-getting-slow-day-by-day/33d6070f-26fc-4f4c-bc27-05a0425f11a0
  10. Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day?

Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day?: Why my windows 10 is getting slow day by day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-windows-10-is-getting-slow-day-by-day/0e1f8086-e7cf-4612-92f3-14e80b6a5c2a