Windows 10: why is it impossible to get the windows store runnig

Discus and support why is it impossible to get the windows store runnig in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried it all.. But no matter what nothing seems to help :/ I really just want to purchase your apps on the windows store... why is it that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JonathanAller, Jan 27, 2019.

1. why is it impossible to get the windows store runnig

I have tried it all..

But no matter what nothing seems to help :/

I really just want to purchase your apps on the windows store...

why is it that a company as large as windows have the crappiest of appstores ?

Not to mention voldemort but my appstore on apple runs smoothly xD

:)

JonathanAller, Jan 27, 2019

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Impossible to type 'e' in Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Can you explain what is "letter cursor"?

2. Does this happen even when you browse and search in Windows Store?

As of now, I would suggest that you reset Store and check if the issue persist:

Reset Windows Store.

• Right click on Start button and select “Command prompt (Admin)”
        • The type/paste the command-
    powershell-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode-Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.XML

Restart Store and check

Hope this helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

why is it impossible to get the windows store runnig

Impossible to "Get the game" in Microsoft Store

Thanks for following up, Angela. As a first troubleshooting step, let's try clearing the Windows Store cache by using
    WSReset.exe. This is a troubleshooting tool designed to reset the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps. I've listed the steps on how to clear the Windows Store cache below for reference:

• Type WSReset.exe on the windows search bar.
    • Left click on the result, and select Run as administrator.
    • Wait until the Windows Store finish loading. Close and relaunch.
    Once done, try downloading the game again and see if it makes any difference.

Let us know the outcome so we could provide further assistance, as needed.

Mark Isi, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

why is it impossible to get the windows store runnig

1. why is it impossible to get the windows store runnig - Similar Threads - why impossible store

2. Why is it practically impossible to get in contact with a live customer representative?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it practically impossible to get in contact with a live customer representative?: I’ve tried calling as many Microsoft numbers as I can find and all of them answer with bots and automatically get hung up. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-practically-impossible-to-get-in-contact/887eef11-a8f8-4a7d-8734-48b2c325ceaa
  3. Why is it practically impossible to get in contact with a live customer representative?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is it practically impossible to get in contact with a live customer representative?: I’ve tried calling as many Microsoft numbers as I can find and all of them answer with bots and automatically get hung up. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-practically-impossible-to-get-in-contact/887eef11-a8f8-4a7d-8734-48b2c325ceaa
  4. why it is impossible to find where to get apps on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why it is impossible to find where to get apps on my laptop?: i want to install an application on my laptop but microsoft store don't allow me to do that.and my laptop doesn't have the option of "choose where to get apps"can you help me?...
  5. why it is impossible to find where to get apps on my laptop?

why it is impossible to find where to get apps on my laptop?: i want to install an application on my laptop but microsoft store don't allow me to do that.and my laptop doesn't have the option of "choose where to get apps"can you help me?...
  6. There are no runnig apps in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are no runnig apps in task manager: Hdfu xhjcjc jckv xhjcgzhxjc bxjckvmv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-no-runnig-apps-in-task-manager/3638b6a4-62d9-401b-846e-263d62490aaa
  7. There are no runnig apps in task manager

There are no runnig apps in task manager: Hdfu xhjcjc jckv xhjcgzhxjc bxjckvmv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-no-runnig-apps-in-task-manager/3638b6a4-62d9-401b-846e-263d62490aaa
  8. why is it impossible to get a hold of technical support? online or by phone..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is it impossible to get a hold of technical support? online or by phone..: why is it impossible to get a hold of technical support? online or by phone.. What a joke. Every prompt you follow that says technical support is a dead end. What a glorious company to send customers on a wild goose chase...
  9. why is it impossible to get a hold of technical support? online or by phone..

why is it impossible to get a hold of technical support? online or by phone..: why is it impossible to get a hold of technical support? online or by phone.. What a joke. Every prompt you follow that says technical support is a dead end. What a glorious company to send customers on a wild goose chase...
  10. store not runnig

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    store not runnig: on opening the Microsoft after installing windows 10 in my pc the store says The server stumbled we all have bad days refresh the page the error code is 0x80072EE7 in case you needit cv : 4CuFgkVcjEiadsEX...