Windows 10: Why is it like this?

Discus and support Why is it like this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/acer11059 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpsdnc/why_is_it_like_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/acer11059, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Why is it like this?

/u/acer11059, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Feb 22, 2021
  4. wolf Win User

Why is it like this?

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

Thema:

Why is it like this?

1. Why is it like this? - Similar Threads - Why

2. Why is my camera app not working properly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my camera app not working properly?: The camera light doesn’t turn on when I open the camera app, and it just displays a black screen. There is no error message and when I click the button to take a picture, it works. I just can’t see the preview - for either photo or video. I restarted my computer, made sure my...
  3. Why is my camera app not working properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my camera app not working properly?: The camera light doesn’t turn on when I open the camera app, and it just displays a black screen. There is no error message and when I click the button to take a picture, it works. I just can’t see the preview - for either photo or video. I restarted my computer, made sure my...
  4. Why do my windows/programs go colorful

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my windows/programs go colorful: When i open certain apps/programs they go to a different color and I almost cant see the text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-windowsprograms-go-colorful/805177a3-606a-4de7-bd50-717dd7b4e76d
  5. Why do my windows/programs go colorful

Why do my windows/programs go colorful: When i open certain apps/programs they go to a different color and I almost cant see the text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-windowsprograms-go-colorful/805177a3-606a-4de7-bd50-717dd7b4e76d
  6. Why can I not restore my purchased rights on IbisPaintX?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not restore my purchased rights on IbisPaintX?: I have done all the required actions to try and restore my purchased rights, but it is not working. I do not want to pay another $30 for a program I already have. My computer broke a few months ago and Im not sure what the company did to fix it, but when I reopened...
  7. Why can I not restore my purchased rights on IbisPaintX?

Why can I not restore my purchased rights on IbisPaintX?: I have done all the required actions to try and restore my purchased rights, but it is not working. I do not want to pay another $30 for a program I already have. My computer broke a few months ago and Im not sure what the company did to fix it, but when I reopened...
  8. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?: Hi , about 2 days ago after i started my pc and tried to use the internet in chrome and genshin impact it gave a connectivity problem but i was using the internet in my phone very smoothly and without problem. I am connecting my pc to internet via a usb cable that is...
  9. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?: Hi , about 2 days ago after i started my pc and tried to use the internet in chrome and genshin impact it gave a connectivity problem but i was using the internet in my phone very smoothly and without problem. I am connecting my pc to internet via a usb cable that is...
  10. My pc shows i have internet connection but it doesn't work in whole pc why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing