Windows 10: why is it like this?

Discus and support why is it like this? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; every time i try to play my games it doesnt work because it says i have to ask for permisson and i think someone in my family so can you just fix that... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Tavoris Johnson, Jan 17, 2023.

1. why is it like this?

every time i try to play my games it doesnt work because it says i have to ask for permisson and i think someone in my family so can you just fix that please.

:)

Tavoris Johnson, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 17, 2023
  3. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Jan 17, 2023
  4. wolf Win User

why is it like this?

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

Thema:

why is it like this?

1. why is it like this? - Similar Threads - why

2. why is there a grey screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there a grey screen: basically, ive had a gaming computer for maybe 2 years now. never had an issue. a few weeks ago, i got 2 bsod with the erorr "pagefaultinnonpagedarea" or something along the lines, i dont remember, then it completely wiped everything except a few basic downloaded games i had....
  3. why is there a grey screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is there a grey screen: basically, ive had a gaming computer for maybe 2 years now. never had an issue. a few weeks ago, i got 2 bsod with the erorr "pagefaultinnonpagedarea" or something along the lines, i dont remember, then it completely wiped everything except a few basic downloaded games i had....
  4. Why is Microsoft force-installing viruses that cannot be removed???

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is Microsoft force-installing viruses that cannot be removed???: Despite never owning an HP printer, all of my computers have become infected with a virus called "HP Smart" that is force pushed by Microsoft. It cannot be disabled or uninstalled and has Admin privileges, which it is using for no-doubt nefarious purposes....
  5. Why is Microsoft force-installing viruses that cannot be removed???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft force-installing viruses that cannot be removed???: Despite never owning an HP printer, all of my computers have become infected with a virus called "HP Smart" that is force pushed by Microsoft. It cannot be disabled or uninstalled and has Admin privileges, which it is using for no-doubt nefarious purposes....
  6. Why is Microsoft force-installing viruses that cannot be removed???

7. i dont know why, but my keyboard dont light up anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont know why, but my keyboard dont light up anymore: How can i light it up again? btw its ROG republic of gamers laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-why-but-my-keyboard-dont-light-up/0a374191-035d-441e-b3a5-cd4ba872761c
  8. i dont know why, but my keyboard dont light up anymore

i dont know why, but my keyboard dont light up anymore: How can i light it up again? btw its ROG republic of gamers laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-why-but-my-keyboard-dont-light-up/0a374191-035d-441e-b3a5-cd4ba872761c
  9. Why is my 2tb SSD formatted to only 500gb?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my 2tb SSD formatted to only 500gb?: So, I bought a new computer IBUYPOWER RBY slhbg227 about half a year ago and I just realized that even though it says I have a capacity of 1.9tb in the task manager, it also says that only 466gb of it is formatted??? When I go into files it also says I only have 466gb of...
  10. Why is my 2tb SSD formatted to only 500gb?

Why is my 2tb SSD formatted to only 500gb?: So, I bought a new computer IBUYPOWER RBY slhbg227 about half a year ago and I just realized that even though it says I have a capacity of 1.9tb in the task manager, it also says that only 466gb of it is formatted??? When I go into files it also says I only have 466gb of...