Windows 10: Why is it practically impossible to get in contact with a live customer representative?

Discus and support Why is it practically impossible to get in contact with a live customer representative? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve tried calling as many Microsoft numbers as I can find and all of them answer with bots and automatically get hung up. Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Isaiah Thomas2, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Why is it practically impossible to get in contact with a live customer representative?

I’ve tried calling as many Microsoft numbers as I can find and all of them answer with bots and automatically get hung up. Please help!

:)

Isaiah Thomas2, Feb 24, 2024
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Feb 24, 2024
  3. ¡Firedog Win User
    Migrate suggested contact (semi-automatic) Windows Live Mail To Outlook

I'm afraid that Windows Live Mail doesn't have the same sort of addressee suggestions that some other programs like Office Outlook have. When addressing a message in Windows Live Mail, the only 'suggestions' that appear are entries in the contacts list that
    match the string typed in the address box. Outlook also maintains a list of 'people you have sent mail to in the past who may or may not be in your contacts list,' its
    AutoComplete list. Windows Live Mail doesn't do that.

I'm sorry, but it's not quite clear to me what your customer is expecting.

¡Firedog, Feb 24, 2024
  4. gkuep1945 Win User

Why is it practically impossible to get in contact with a live customer representative?

Need help organizing contacts in Win7 Live Email

I use Windows7 Live Email and need to have separate groups of email contacts. Live maintains all the contacts and allows grouping into categories but they still reside in the main list. I need to have separate groups for camera club, friends, and relatives. I don't want to have to look thru the whole list to find a business contact not in a group.

Can anyone recommend a way to do this or another email program to use that will?

Thanks!

gkuep1945, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Why is it practically impossible to get in contact with a live customer representative?

1. Why is it practically impossible to get in contact with a live customer representative? - Similar Threads - Why practically impossible

2. how to speak with a live agent representative

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to speak with a live agent representative: How do I speak to a live Microsoft representative an actual live person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-speak-with-a-live-agent-representative/71bbea19-3626-425c-9658-116e653c2b1a
  3. how to speak with a live agent representative

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to speak with a live agent representative: How do I speak to a live Microsoft representative an actual live person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-speak-with-a-live-agent-representative/71bbea19-3626-425c-9658-116e653c2b1a
  4. how to speak with a live agent representative

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why is it practically impossible to get in contact with a live customer representative?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it practically impossible to get in contact with a live customer representative?: I’ve tried calling as many Microsoft numbers as I can find and all of them answer with bots and automatically get hung up. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-practically-impossible-to-get-in-contact/887eef11-a8f8-4a7d-8734-48b2c325ceaa
  6. Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?: I Purchased Microsoft 365 Family on 1/30/24. I saw where It has me for a renewal on 5/24. How is that possible when I purchased a 1 year subscription?Thank you,Virginia Owens...
  7. Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?: I Purchased Microsoft 365 Family on 1/30/24. I saw where It has me for a renewal on 5/24. How is that possible when I purchased a 1 year subscription?Thank you,Virginia Owens...
  8. contacting a customer care representative

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    contacting a customer care representative: how can I talk to a customer service representative, it's regarding a serious issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/contacting-a-customer-care-representative/b0b390b7-f1af-405e-aad7-a7ae3de188d1
  9. Contacting Microsoft seems to be impossible

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contacting Microsoft seems to be impossible: Microsoft issues again! following updates, regularly problems in performance of Windows, impossible to get a real person to assist, 4 phone numbers, only received phone charges, cut off, the online service for help does not connect always 1 waiting.....spent 10 hours trying...
  10. Impossible to contact customer support re activation issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Impossible to contact customer support re activation issue: I have been trying all afternoon to contact customer support via the Microsoft support page to get assistance activating my Windows 10 but continually get the message: "There was an error connecting you. Feel free to ask another question or try again." I've tried different...