Windows 10: why is it running slow and frozing?

Discus and support why is it running slow and frozing? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why running slow and frozing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-running-slow-and-frozing/42dd8100-52eb-4087-8590-2b685bb68f35 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marilynpeters1, Jul 17, 2019.

1. why is it running slow and frozing?

why running slow and frozing

:)

marilynpeters1, Jul 17, 2019

2. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jul 17, 2019
  3. windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 17, 2019
  4. why is it running slow and frozing?

WHY IS WINDOWS 10 RUNNING SO SLOW?

Hi Sven,

Thanks for showing interest on Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

why is it running slow and frozing?

1. why is it running slow and frozing? - Similar Threads - why running slow

2. Why are games running slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are games running slow.: Hello, I have a Radeon RX 6700 XT MEECH 2X 12G OC graphics card. When I try to run simple games, my fps is super low, like tops is 20. I've watched videos, online tutorials, nothing is working. I've even purchased new cards tot test, and none work. I also reinstalled the...
  3. Why are games running slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are games running slow.: Hello, I have a Radeon RX 6700 XT MEECH 2X 12G OC graphics card. When I try to run simple games, my fps is super low, like tops is 20. I've watched videos, online tutorials, nothing is working. I've even purchased new cards tot test, and none work. I also reinstalled the...
  4. Why are games running slow.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. WHY IS MY LAPTOP RUNNING SLOW!?!?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY IS MY LAPTOP RUNNING SLOW!?!?!: The Thing is my laptop is running like a turtle. My specs are Amd Radeon 3250U and vega 3 graphics with 8 GB of RAM. My frnd has a HP laptop of AMD 3200U and similar graphics card with 4 GB of RAM. Still mine boots up in a minute or two with another 2 minutes for starting...
  6. WHY IS MY LAPTOP RUNNING SLOW!?!?!

WHY IS MY LAPTOP RUNNING SLOW!?!?!: The Thing is my laptop is running like a turtle. My specs are Amd Radeon 3250U and vega 3 graphics with 8 GB of RAM. My frnd has a HP laptop of AMD 3200U and similar graphics card with 4 GB of RAM. Still mine boots up in a minute or two with another 2 minutes for starting...
  7. WHY IS MY LAPTOP RUNNING SLOW!?!?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Froze

Froze: Keep using your face or fingerprint for faster log in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/froze/e80543b3-19cc-4474-8745-e6dea847dde4
  9. Why is Windows Update running so slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Windows Update running so slow: I started installing the latest Window update on my Lenovo computer an two hours ago and it is only 27% through and seems to be stuck on 27%. I have had lengthy installs before but nothing this slow. Why is this happening? I just doubled my download speed with my...
  10. RUNNING SLOW

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RUNNING SLOW: WHAT IS SUPERFETCH? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-slow/12ca2177-d2bb-49b3-a3d0-4f786f03435a