Windows 10: Why is it so bad? Tons of lag, bugs, etc.

Discus and support Why is it so bad? Tons of lag, bugs, etc. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; First of all, Microsoft Family Safety is the buggiest and laggiest safety features ever. Whenever giving time, it doesn't go through at all and I need... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BubByJoA, Aug 4, 2021.

1. BubByJoA Win User

Why is it so bad? Tons of lag, bugs, etc.

First of all, Microsoft Family Safety is the buggiest and laggiest safety features ever. Whenever giving time, it doesn't go through at all and I need to restart my computer a few times in order for it to work. I would recommend using another family safety app over this piece of ****.

:)

BubByJoA, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Two Zoom.exe running at the same time causing tons of lag

So I was in a Zoom meeting on my Surface and I opened task manager due to TONS of lag and when I go to "details" it shows 2 Zoom.exe's running. One is taking up tons of memory and CPU, and the other one just sits there and running in the backround with 11
    thousand K of memory. Also my device becomes simmering hot when I run programs such as Google Meet, Skype, Zoom, etc.

Why is it so bad? Tons of lag, bugs, etc. 046e8ea1-df48-4f1e-86bf-35483397d41a?upload=true.jpg
    The
    picture shows the 2 .exe's in Task Manager > Details (with the user name blotted out for privacy).

Why is this happening? Is it bad?

littleBitsman, Aug 4, 2021
  4. zario Win User

the lagging is really bad

I really like to play video game every time I try a big video it's just lagging for example I tried to play fornite as soon as I opened it was lagging so bad and if that ain't worst the computer closed the game by it self, like I really wanna know what
    is going on and hat also happens to almost every I tried that have a memory above five GB, even little Roblox have some major lags ,what is going on I expected a better performance from this computer

zario, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Why is it so bad? Tons of lag, bugs, etc. - Similar Threads - Why bad Tons

2. Why is storage so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is storage so bad: I got my laptop a few months ago with 56GB of storage and I loved it, however the storage is getting very bad,when I try to free up storage apps and games uses 21GB of storage but it doesn't add up and it shouldn't be taking up that much,Why do the system files take up 20GB...
  3. Why is storage so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is storage so bad: I got my laptop a few months ago with 56GB of storage and I loved it, however the storage is getting very bad,when I try to free up storage apps and games uses 21GB of storage but it doesn't add up and it shouldn't be taking up that much,Why do the system files take up 20GB...
  4. TOUCHPAD IS LAGGING SO BAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TOUCHPAD IS LAGGING SO BAD: my touchpad is delayed SOO BAD i neeed help URGENTLY please respond FASTanyways, i am on a lenovo thinkpad laptop and my touchpad is delaying, specifically when i'm running applications and hold my touchpad for a long time, i also have the best drivers. what to do? it also...
  5. TOUCHPAD IS LAGGING SO BAD

TOUCHPAD IS LAGGING SO BAD: my touchpad is delayed SOO BAD i neeed help URGENTLY please respond FASTanyways, i am on a lenovo thinkpad laptop and my touchpad is delaying, specifically when i'm running applications and hold my touchpad for a long time, i also have the best drivers. what to do? it also...
  6. TOUCHPAD IS LAGGING SO BAD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why windows is so bad: this is the reason. Windows collects user data, is very slow, has to restart for changes in settings and much more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-is-so-bad/bd40aa36-4dbe-4052-acc2-3cba0873f04f
  8. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows is so bad: this is the reason. Windows collects user data, is very slow, has to restart for changes in settings and much more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-is-so-bad/bd40aa36-4dbe-4052-acc2-3cba0873f04f
  9. Why windows is so bad

10. why is this company so bad?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why is this company so bad?: why? seriously, why? Nothing related to microsoft at all works ever not once. I am in the store fighting to buy and download a game wont work I am in account settings fighting to change settings wont work I see talk to virtual agent, another thing that does not work THIS...