Windows 10: Why is it so difficult to download my pictures from my iPhone??

Discus and support Why is it so difficult to download my pictures from my iPhone?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This isn't Rocket Science but both Apple and Microsoft has made it that way. All I want to do is download my iPhone pictures. WARNING: Those who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by keep it simple please, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Why is it so difficult to download my pictures from my iPhone??

This isn't Rocket Science but both Apple and Microsoft has made it that way. All I want to do is download my iPhone pictures.

WARNING: Those who "click and drag" or "copy and paste" from your DCIM folder in your iPhone be warned!! NOT ALL OF YOUR PICTURES SHOW UP IN THE APPLE SUB-FOLDERS, TITLED '100APPLE', '101APPLE' ETC!.

The above forced me to use Microsoft's Photo App, as far as I know all my pictures show up there, but I cannot say for certain until I have a successful download, this is pending! The Photo App keeps crashing! Why?

I talked to technicians for both Microsoft and Apple and you can guess what direction they pointed their blame finger. Nuff said.

Why?

:)

keep it simple please, Jul 10, 2019

2. downloading pictures from camera and iphone

Downloading pictures used to be easy. I plugged in usb, and could download all of my pictures off both camera and iPhone. Now, computer doesn't even acknowledge devices from "this pc". I've searched through computer for other ways to access, no luck. Any
    suggestions welcome. Thanks

pamburnett, Jul 10, 2019
  3. brink1088 Win User
    Download Iphone pictures

I am trying to download & remove all pictures from my iPhone. When I connect my iPhone to my laptop, it is recognized as another folder/drive. My iPhone shows 582 pictures on it , however when I go into the DCIM folder it is empty. I am not sure why the
    folder when accessed via the PC shows zero files, but the iPhone still shows almost 600 pictures. Does anybody have the answer?

brink1088, Jul 10, 2019
  4. sigust Win User

Why is it so difficult to download my pictures from my iPhone??

downloading pictures to iphone

I want to download pictures from my computer to my Iphone

sigust, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Why is it so difficult to download my pictures from my iPhone??

1. Why is it so difficult to download my pictures from my iPhone?? - Similar Threads - Why difficult download

2. Why are my pictures becoming so bright?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my pictures becoming so bright?: Whenever I click on a picture it looks good, but then a few seconds later it looks like ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-pictures-becoming-so-bright/9b9c4e87-a979-47d9-bd37-54a02bdbe509
  3. Why are my pictures becoming so bright?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my pictures becoming so bright?: Whenever I click on a picture it looks good, but then a few seconds later it looks like ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-pictures-becoming-so-bright/9b9c4e87-a979-47d9-bd37-54a02bdbe509
  4. Why my downloads are so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my downloads are so slow?: I have a 50mb/s plan of internet speed, when I make the internet speed it actually has 50mb/s.. but when I'm downloading from windows store/other applications the speed drops to 5-7mb/s.. Need some help please...
  5. save pictures from my iphone 7 to my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    save pictures from my iphone 7 to my pc: I have a new iphone 12 and I want to copy the phono's from my iphone 7 to my pc before I change over phones I tried through photos on my pc but it says it cannot download photos which are on icloud? can I not back them ups as a safeguard to my desktop anymore as I have always...
  6. my question why is so difficult to download app on my computer that is benefited to my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my question why is so difficult to download app on my computer that is benefited to my...: i have a question about trying to downloads apps in particular and frap app for a phone i trying help a costumer. here what happen i tried one app made exclusion in Microsoft security and edge tells me network error 10 times, i don't want to turn of my windows defender...
  7. can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone

can't download pictures on my pc from my iphone: i try to download photos from my iPhone to my computer and it freezes and i have to close the program. what should i do ? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-pictures-on-my-pc-from-my-iphone/bfc66fd8-60f8-4add-a8e1-c3b601c1a846"
  8. why didn't all my photos get downloaded from my iphone?

why didn't all my photos get downloaded from my iphone?: I am trying to download all my pictures from my iPhone, it downloaded some but not all. When I tried to download them again - it just duplicated the few that it downloaded before. What can I do? Also WHY is each photo or 2 in it's own folder? I would MUCH prefer the...
  9. downloading pictures from camera and iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    downloading pictures from camera and iphone: Downloading pictures used to be easy. I plugged in usb, and could download all of my pictures off both camera and iPhone. Now, computer doesn't even acknowledge devices from "this pc". I've searched through computer for other ways to access, no luck. Any suggestions welcome....
  10. Why is my download from the internet so slow?

Why is my download from the internet so slow?: All of a sudden I can't seem to download from the internet it is off and on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/why-is-my-download-from-the-internet-so-slow/4917f1cb-da26-492d-898a-bf0c95936712

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is it so hard to get photos off iphone\

2. why is it so hard to import my pictures

3. why is it so hard to copy photos from an iphone

4. why is it so hard to download my pictures from my iphone,
  5. why is it so hard to get photos off iphone,
  6. why is it so difficult to download pictures from iphone,
  7. why is it so dificult to download pictures on windows 10