Windows 10: Why is it so difficult to get the bluetooth active again on the PC ?

Discus and support Why is it so difficult to get the bluetooth active again on the PC ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a bluetooth dongle which worked before but now has stopped lightening the blue light up. I saw this thread:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Petur9, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Petur9 Win User

Why is it so difficult to get the bluetooth active again on the PC ?

I have a bluetooth dongle which worked before but now has stopped lightening the blue light up. I saw this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intelr-wireless-bluetoothr-driver-errors/75ed6564-8987-4b65-a58d-e7e063333c0fIt summons it up. Endless time wasted for methods and youtubes which do not work.

:)

Petur9, Oct 21, 2021
  2. Superfly Win User

My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

Superfly, Oct 21, 2021
  3. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Oct 21, 2021
  4. jerriy Win User

Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps:

- installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer
    - hit windows update
    - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC
    - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth)
    - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc
    - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting
    - conducted hardware troubleshooting

jerriy, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Why is it so difficult to get the bluetooth active again on the PC ? - Similar Threads - Why difficult bluetooth

2. Why is it so difficult to request and confirm a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is it so difficult to request and confirm a refund?: I have tried so many times to contact Microsoft about a refund. Prior to this year, I've been able to chat online with a Microsoft representative. That doesn't seem like the case now. Please advise.I'm beyond frustrated....
  3. Why is it so difficult to request and confirm a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it so difficult to request and confirm a refund?: I have tried so many times to contact Microsoft about a refund. Prior to this year, I've been able to chat online with a Microsoft representative. That doesn't seem like the case now. Please advise.I'm beyond frustrated....
  4. Why is it so difficult to get the bluetooth active again on the PC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it so difficult to get the bluetooth active again on the PC ?: I have a bluetooth dongle which worked before but now has stopped lightening the blue light up. I saw this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intelr-wireless-bluetoothr-driver-errors/75ed6564-8987-4b65-a58d-e7e063333c0fIt summons it up. Endless time...
  5. why is it so damn difficult to get to the "Change adapters setting page"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why is it so damn difficult to get to the "Change adapters setting page"?: it was so simple in win 8, right click network icon and open network and sharing center I absolutely loath these full screen windows that are useless submitted by /u/justreddit247 [link] [comments]...
  6. Why is the New Edge browser so difficult to activate?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is the New Edge browser so difficult to activate?: I downloaded the New Edge Browser, but cannot find a link to activate it. What next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-new-edge-browser-so-difficult-to/66dcdb11-5fbd-4bd9-b3f3-1e02c2e0e1e6
  7. Why....WHY does M$ make it so difficult?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why....WHY does M$ make it so difficult?: I had to totally reinstall winBLOWS because M$ has **** QA before releasing updates. Ok, great. Now, I am constantly trying to make Firefox my default browser because, well, M$ sucks. SUCKS. I want as few of their products on my machine as possible. I even had a tech do...
  8. How to backup a PC? Why is this so difficult?

How to backup a PC? Why is this so difficult?: I foolishly offered to backup PCs belonging to my mother-in-law (Windows 10) and father-in-law (Windows 7). Coming from a Mac, I assumed this would be easy enough process. I'm no newbie when it comes to computers, but damned this has been a hard lesson. On the Mac, you just...
  9. Why is windows 10 so difficult to understand

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is windows 10 so difficult to understand: I would like to know why they made windows 10 so difficult to understand. my husband bought me a new laptop with that came with windows 10. His desktop has windows 7 ultimate and I find it very easy to understand. and are there any plans soon for a new and better system soon...
  10. Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi?

Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi?: Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/connecting-to-another-pc-laptop/c4f1c234-0fce-456c-89ba-37bbca68e8db