Windows 10: Why is it so difficult to request and confirm a refund?

Discus and support Why is it so difficult to request and confirm a refund? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried so many times to contact Microsoft about a refund. Prior to this year, I've been able to chat online with a Microsoft representative. That... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lanaly Cabalo, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Why is it so difficult to request and confirm a refund?

I have tried so many times to contact Microsoft about a refund. Prior to this year, I've been able to chat online with a Microsoft representative. That doesn't seem like the case now. Please advise.I'm beyond frustrated.

:)

Lanaly Cabalo, Jun 9, 2023

2. Refund request

Hi, finding it very difficult to find the way to request a refund from the Store. I purchased Minecraft for Xbox but meant to buy PC version. Any help appreciated.

regards,

Brian

BrianHalcrow, Jun 9, 2023
  3. I'd like to request a refund for minecraft.

Sure, here are the standard steps for a refund. Use the link, sign in and request a refund.

If you want to Refund an app/game, Microsoft Store allows you to request a refund within 14 days.

For Software Products, the days can be up to 30.

For games, additional conditions like should be played less than some specific hours apply.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10558/...

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscription...

To request a refund, please go to the following page:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscription...

You should see your order after signing in.

Sumit - Insider MVP, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

Why is it so difficult to request and confirm a refund?

Refund for Minecraft

Hi Zhuo XuanYap,

I see that you are trying to request a refund by following the steps provided
    here
    . As stated in the support article, if you don’t see
    Request a return option, your purchase may not be eligible for a refund. To confirm this, I advise that you get in contact with our
    Microsoft Support team for possible options regarding your purchase.

Do update us on the result.

Ferdz Amp, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Why is it so difficult to request and confirm a refund?

1. Why is it so difficult to request and confirm a refund? - Similar Threads - Why difficult request

2. Refund request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund request: Windows 11 pro will not download as I think I have purchased as a disk not download. I have contacted Microsoft support to assist as it keeps coming up with error on download...
  3. confirmation email missing for refund request?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    confirmation email missing for refund request?: i bought a game on that was on game pass on accident and requested a refund, after seeing the status changed to approved i didn't get a confirmation email that the request was approved. can i play the game after seeing that the refund request was approved but without...
  4. confirmation email missing for refund request?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    confirmation email missing for refund request?: i bought a game on that was on game pass on accident and requested a refund, after seeing the status changed to approved i didn't get a confirmation email that the request was approved. can i play the game after seeing that the refund request was approved but without...
  5. Request Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request Refund: Hi, I didn't realise I had an automatic subscription. I haven't used my office suite at all and really need that money back. Can I at least have a pro-rata refund? Thanks, Annie...
  6. Request Refund

Request Refund: Hi, I didn't realise I had an automatic subscription. I haven't used my office suite at all and really need that money back. Can I at least have a pro-rata refund? Thanks, Annie...
  7. Why is it so difficult to request and confirm a refund?

Why is it so difficult to request and confirm a refund?: I have tried so many times to contact Microsoft about a refund. Prior to this year, I've been able to chat online with a Microsoft representative. That doesn't seem like the case now. Please advise.I'm beyond frustrated....
  8. Refund request

Refund request: Hello, My daughter brought Minecraft Masters Edition 5 hours ago, she has been trying to install it to the computer for FIVE HOURS and it has not worked. We've looked up ways to help online and still it is not working. I'm an unemployed single mother and my daughter is an...
  9. Requesting refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requesting refund: How on earth do I get a refund for a game? Bought a copy of a game in the wrong account. Need to either move it to my kids account that is listed as my kids account, or get a refund. Have been unable to contact Microsoft support AT ALL for the last 2 days. Keep getting the...
  10. Refund request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund request: I've bought with a wrong account Minecraft Dungeons, so I cannot download it on my actual PC. So, I didn't even downloaded it. Can I please ask a refund? Thanks in advance....