Windows 10: Why is it so expensive?

Discus and support Why is it so expensive? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Muffin_cat2134 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kkllyu/why_is_it_so_expensive/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Muffin_cat2134, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Why is it so expensive?

/u/Muffin_cat2134, Dec 26, 2020

2. E90 - Any expense managers tips?

Hi,

I was using until the other day the handy expenses application to keep track of my expenses. The main problem is that it is not possible to export the data from the application.

Any good suggestions for an expense manager simple, fast and that allows to export the expenses list?

Thanks

_francesco_, Dec 26, 2020
  3. jjegan---01, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Fif23 Win User

Why is it so expensive?

About to buy Xeon ES CPU, Which stepping would be safest

Im gonna have a duel xeon cpu setup, was looking to get couple of E5 ES models since the retails are so expensive, PC will be used for work, obviously
    Just need to know what stepping are safe to deal with

Any ideas, suggestions let me know !

Thanks !

Fif23, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Why is it so expensive?

1. Why is it so expensive? - Similar Threads - Why expensive

2. Why Windows is so expensive also for standard, not business, users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows is so expensive also for standard, not business, users?: Currently it is very easy and cheap to have Windows when buying new computer.It is also cheap for companies and people who work on it.But how about people, sometimes older, who just want to have their computer working correctly with Windows?Why are they forced to buy it for...
  3. Why Windows is so expensive also for standard, not business, users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Windows is so expensive also for standard, not business, users?: Currently it is very easy and cheap to have Windows when buying new computer.It is also cheap for companies and people who work on it.But how about people, sometimes older, who just want to have their computer working correctly with Windows?Why are they forced to buy it for...
  4. Why Windows is so expensive also for standard, not business, users?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why desktop computers are more expensive than smartphones in the market?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why desktop computers are more expensive than smartphones in the market?: Like a new desktop computer it's price 300 dollars and above While a price of a smartphone is 100 dollars and above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-desktop-computers-are-more-expensive-than/576f30c1-2b7e-4752-8919-a728d0f26fdc
  6. Why desktop computers are more expensive than smartphones in the market?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why desktop computers are more expensive than smartphones in the market?: Like a new desktop computer it's price 300 dollars and above While a price of a smartphone is 100 dollars and above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-desktop-computers-are-more-expensive-than/576f30c1-2b7e-4752-8919-a728d0f26fdc
  7. Why desktop computers are more expensive than smartphones in the market?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Why is it so hard or expensive to have a two monitor setup? Topic: dual monitor setups

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is it so hard or expensive to have a two monitor setup? Topic: dual monitor setups: When you are a gamer, or a state worker, why should it be too hard to have extended dual monitors? When you want to find a cord for a dual monitor setup that extends your screen, why should every cord that fits your expectations to be a VGA adapter and you have HDMI or have...
  9. Why Microsoft retail key is expensive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why Microsoft retail key is expensive: I want to buy key from Microsoft but the key is so expensive that i can't buy.It is not in my budget.How to buy official retail key cheap price https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-microsoft-retail-key-is-expensive/039e1c44-ee79-472e-87f1-d1c7ee59b910
  10. Why is Windows 10 more expensive when I buy it from the Philippines?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is Windows 10 more expensive when I buy it from the Philippines?: I was trying to buy windows 10 home through the microsoft online store. The store defaulted to US at first, so I changed it to my location, Philippines. Why is Windows 10 more expensive when I buy it from the Philippines? What happens when I buy it from other locations?...