Windows 10: why is it so hard to sign on to activition to play a free game?

Discus and support why is it so hard to sign on to activition to play a free game? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why is it so hard to sign on to activition to play a free game?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TomGardner2, Sep 7, 2020.

1. why is it so hard to sign on to activition to play a free game?

why is it so hard to sign on to activition to play a free game?

:)

TomGardner2, Sep 7, 2020

2. activition code

I have QMobile w1 it asking a activition code for sign in to Microsoft account kindly help

KhuramShahzad550, Sep 7, 2020
  3. storhamza Win User
    activition code

storhamza, Sep 7, 2020
  4. why is it so hard to sign on to activition to play a free game?

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

why is it so hard to sign on to activition to play a free game?

1. why is it so hard to sign on to activition to play a free game? - Similar Threads - why hard sign

2. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP: i am a disabled combat vetern, ive beeeeeeeen asksing for help since the 11th of december when i bought my laptop, sombody is on my laptop i cannot us my voice to type with ina i cant us i=mty hadshands, thank to an ied but nobdy will help me...
  3. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP: i am a disabled combat vetern, ive beeeeeeeen asksing for help since the 11th of december when i bought my laptop, sombody is on my laptop i cannot us my voice to type with ina i cant us i=mty hadshands, thank to an ied but nobdy will help me...
  4. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. MSDOS Games - (Free Online Play)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSDOS Games - (Free Online Play): If anyone that had an old MS-DOS computer, where you had to type commands in order to open a game or software, then this website will take you back to the good ole days. . . Online CLASSIC games 170702
  6. signing on to activition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    signing on to activition?: why is it so hard to sign on to activition to play a free game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-on-to-activition/8ce39a13-9608-4c56-9880-8952d0115efc
  7. Play games without signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play games without signing in: Hello I just wanted to know how to play games without signing in to their microsoft account , I bought a game on my account and my brother wants to play the game but I don't want like giving my account to him then how do i give the game we both use the same pc...
  8. Activition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activition: how can i active my windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activition/bb533fba-da7a-4efa-93f0-c6f67e492971
  9. 32GB hard drive on laptop, why does free space vary so much?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    32GB hard drive on laptop, why does free space vary so much?: Sometimes there's <1GB free, sometimes >5GB, usually about 2. I have a 64 GB usb drive that I leave attached all the time, but what I don't understand is why the free space varies so much? It's an ssd hd, windows 10, about a year old. I think the Windows updates are an...
  10. Why so much dishonesty - Free download is NOT free software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why so much dishonesty - Free download is NOT free software: Hi there Why can't people be more honest on their websites -- as well as making it harder and harder to find REAL downloads without confusing extra offers / links to other programs with the real link buried deep down in an easy to miss website - I really hate the following...