Windows 10: Why is it so impossible to transfer photos from my iphone to spectre?? Please help!

Discus and support Why is it so impossible to transfer photos from my iphone to spectre?? Please help! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an HP Spectre x360 and an iPhone Xs. I have tried uninstalling iTunes and reinstalling, resetting and repairing the Photos app, uninstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AshH_02, Jan 23, 2022.

1. AshH_02 Win User

Why is it so impossible to transfer photos from my iphone to spectre?? Please help!

I have an HP Spectre x360 and an iPhone Xs. I have tried uninstalling iTunes and reinstalling, resetting and repairing the Photos app, uninstalling the Apple USB driver, my photos are on most compatible, iCloud is off, photo streaming is off... I don't know what else to do. Please help.... So frustrating, the apple device shows up in file explorer but its empty when I open it. When I open photos it sees my iPhone as a potential device to import but when I select it, says 0 items are found.I have tried soooo many things, I have restarted my computer, everything is updated. I desperately need so

:)

AshH_02, Jan 23, 2022

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Jan 23, 2022
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Jan 23, 2022
  4. Why is it so impossible to transfer photos from my iphone to spectre?? Please help!

I need help trying to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10 PC URGENT!!!

Added by moderator:

Please see
    https://www.wikihow.com/Transfer-Photos-from-iPhone-to-PC

Hello,

There are some other ways to import photo from your iPhone to PC. Kindly check the steps below on how to:

1. <Copied/pasted article removed>

Krampuchu_1507, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

Why is it so impossible to transfer photos from my iphone to spectre?? Please help!

1. Why is it so impossible to transfer photos from my iphone to spectre?? Please help! - Similar Threads - Why impossible transfer

2. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: transfer photos from iphone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/66345572-d40d-4fb0-9fed-084a432c349e
  3. Why is it so impossible to transfer photos from my iphone to spectre?? Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it so impossible to transfer photos from my iphone to spectre?? Please help!: I have an HP Spectre x360 and an iPhone Xs. I have tried uninstalling iTunes and reinstalling, resetting and repairing the Photos app, uninstalling the Apple USB driver, my photos are on most compatible, iCloud is off, photo streaming is off... I don't know what else to do....
  4. Transferring photos from iPhone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring photos from iPhone.: Hi, anyone encountering problems when transferring photos from the iPhone 11 to Windows 10? It used to work with the wnidows Photos app but then it stopped working - keeps getting frozen. And then I tried just a regular windows explorer transfer and it doesn't work either....
  5. Help with transferring photos from iPhone to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with transferring photos from iPhone to Windows 10: I had Windows 8 and was able to transfer photos to my PC from my iPhone. Recently I got Windows 10 and now I can't control the photos. I would love someone to tell me what settings I need to revise. Thanks....
  6. Transfer photos from iPhone to PC

Transfer photos from iPhone to PC: hi, how can I download the pictures from my iPhone to my Lenovo ***Original title: photos*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/3577e2df-60b3-4792-9adc-ad0323bdfe20"
  7. transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:

transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:: When I connect my iPhone to laptop only a few of my photos show up for transfer I have an icloud account, so is this happening because most pics are being sent to icloud folder and how can I transfer them onto my laptop?...
  8. transferring photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring photos from iPhone to PC: how do I transferring photos from iPhone to PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/bf23ffb7-79c1-4333-a068-7eb01aaa9f46
  9. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: how to transfer photos from iphone to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/403e9b56-b1b4-4740-becc-a5f6ec3dac1f
  10. Transferring photos from an iphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring photos from an iphone: I am using Windows 10 and would like to transfer all of the photos on my iPhone to my computer. Is this possible please and if so, what is the process. I don't really want to have to use iTunes if possible. Many thanks. 81889