Windows 10: why is it so laggy everytime i play a game or just a simple game from website

Discus and support why is it so laggy everytime i play a game or just a simple game from website in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how can i fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Felerska, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Felerska Win User

why is it so laggy everytime i play a game or just a simple game from website

how can i fix this?

:)

Felerska, Dec 13, 2019

2. game scores and game progress

Hello,

To assist you further I would like to ask if you are playing the game online or from desktop.

If the game is installed and you are playing from the desktop, the issue might be caused due to compatibility of the game with Windows 10. I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game from the game developers website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the
      game and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 13, 2019
  3. playing simple games

I loaded Windows 10 last week. Now, I just want to play a simple game or do a simple jigsaw. I don't want to keep score, statistics, play with others etc. I downloaded a free jigsaw set but when I try to do one, it goes to XBOX and wants my Microsoft account.
    Is this always necessary? Can't I do anything locally?

HikerCarol, Dec 13, 2019
  4. why is it so laggy everytime i play a game or just a simple game from website

Can't play pyramid solitaire game in Windows 10

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share this:

• Are you playing the game online or offline?

I suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode.

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

why is it so laggy everytime i play a game or just a simple game from website

1. why is it so laggy everytime i play a game or just a simple game from website - Similar Threads - why laggy everytime

2. Playing simple games on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing simple games on PC: I asked how to get rid of the dancing cards adter winning a game, and djgot the advice to just click on them and they would go away. Tht worked, but now when i click on a game: Solitaire, Spider or Free Cell, I get an elaborate ad, and not the game! This used to be VERY easy,...
  3. Playing simple games on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing simple games on PC: I asked how to get rid of the dancing cards adter winning a game, and djgot the advice to just click on them and they would go away. Tht worked, but now when i click on a game: Solitaire, Spider or Free Cell, I get an elaborate ad, and not the game! This used to be VERY easy,...
  4. Game/Website being laggy after a certain period

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game/Website being laggy after a certain period: After a certain period of time and a very short time my game whatever I am playing will lag and when I go but on my website whatever I was doing if I were to swap tabs it would be delayed I have already tried fully resetting my computer and switching my internet...
  5. Game/Website being laggy after a certain period

Game/Website being laggy after a certain period: After a certain period of time and a very short time my game whatever I am playing will lag and when I go but on my website whatever I was doing if I were to swap tabs it would be delayed I have already tried fully resetting my computer and switching my internet...
  6. Keyboard is Laggy but only when playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard is Laggy but only when playing Games: I have a problem with my keyboard where whenever I play any videogame, windowed or Fullscreen, my keyboard strokes are very delayed and laggy. It has become an annoyance and I have watched pretty much every youtube video on the subject and read every forum post and thread I...
  7. Keyboard is Laggy but only when playing Games

Keyboard is Laggy but only when playing Games: I have a problem with my keyboard where whenever I play any videogame, windowed or Fullscreen, my keyboard strokes are very delayed and laggy. It has become an annoyance and I have watched pretty much every youtube video on the subject and read every forum post and thread I...
  8. Laggy Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laggy Games: So one night in 2019, I was playing a game and I was having fun you know normal fps 100+ and then I decided to go to sleep. The next day I woke up and went to play again, and for some reason on every single game I just had way worse fpsthan before, for example minecraft:...
  9. Laggy Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laggy Games: So, I recently got a new computer, and it's been working fine ever since I got it. Suddenly, my games lagged to the point they were barely playable. And it's ONLY my games. Everything else works fine. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. After playing certain games, the computer is laggy.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After playing certain games, the computer is laggy.: Hi, After playing certain games, Kerbal Space Program and Transport Fever specifically, my laptop computer is very laggy and slow to respond. The problem only occurs after I exit the game. Opening File Explorer is rather quick but nothing is displayed. Pressing...