Windows 10: why is it stuck on 48% when setting my PC

Discus and support why is it stuck on 48% when setting my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I was resetting my pc it been about 2 hours but it's stuck on 48% what should I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cool bila80, Oct 16, 2022.

1. why is it stuck on 48% when setting my PC

Hi I was resetting my pc it been about 2 hours but it's stuck on 48% what should I do

:)

cool bila80, Oct 16, 2022

2. Windows 10 - Stuck on 48%

I bought my son a PC and was installing the updates last night, He's currently got a SSD card and a HDD card, I'm trying to install windows ten onto the SSD card, (Upgrading from windows 7) But it's been stuck on 48% - Copying Files - Installing Drivers
    and Features - Configuring Settings. Any ideas?

Cheers!

PaulBrennan2002, Oct 16, 2022
  3. Factory reset of Windows 10 stuck at 48% since 18 hours

Hey Guys, I need help!

Yesterday I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 and then I realized that all my files stayed which I didn't want to, so I did a factory reset on my windows 10 upgraded PC and it has been stuck at 48%
    for the last 18 hours. The circle loading is still moving but the percentage is stuck at 48. I am worried to turn off my PC in case of it being ruined.

What should i do? Shall i force shutdown it? Or shall i wait more? Or what other possible step shall i take?

Thank you!

ImtiazLalani, Oct 16, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

why is it stuck on 48% when setting my PC

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 16, 2022
Thema:

why is it stuck on 48% when setting my PC

1. why is it stuck on 48% when setting my PC - Similar Threads - why stuck 48%

2. Windows update stuck on 48%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update stuck on 48%: I have been trying to update my computer and it is stuck at 48% and not moving and I have troubleshooted it and I cannot see what is wrong with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-stuck-on-48/a604151e-d8d6-4516-85e8-e1a02d238652
  3. Windows update stuck on 48%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update stuck on 48%: I have been trying to update my computer and it is stuck at 48% and not moving and I have troubleshooted it and I cannot see what is wrong with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-stuck-on-48/a604151e-d8d6-4516-85e8-e1a02d238652
  4. why is it stuck on 48% when setting my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is it stuck on 48% when setting my PC: Hi I was resetting my pc it been about 2 hours but it's stuck on 48% what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-stuck-on-48-when-setting-my-pc/e7eadbd9-32a5-4879-aa87-8e1e888bf9ed
  5. My factory reset on my PC got stuck at 48%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My factory reset on my PC got stuck at 48%: What should I do? I am sxared ri turk it off as it might corrupt something. The computer has some awful spets so that might be the issue? submitted by /u/Nojus1221 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjdtdm/my_factory_reset_on_my_pc_got_stuck_at_48/
  6. Windows update stuck at 48% forever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update stuck at 48% forever: Hello, lately I've been trying to update my Windows 10 1909 to 20H2 version, a lot, but everytime it gets stuck in Working on updates 48%, until I have to restart my laptop and it reverts back to the previous Window version. I've tried all the below mentioned troubleshooting...
  7. Lenovo Laptop Reset stuck at 48%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lenovo Laptop Reset stuck at 48%: and then i pressed the novo button 4 times without any results. what should i do now????? should i wait for it??????????? please help?????????????? submitted by /u/nakonako123 [link] [comments]...
  8. PC freezes at 48% when trying to update

PC freezes at 48% when trying to update: I've been trying to update my windows from 1809 to the latest version because 1809 was getting obsolete, everytime i try to update yhe entire PC freezes at 48% and doesn't respond for hours until i manually force restart, then it automatically restores back. Please i need a...
  9. Windows update stuck at 48%

Windows update stuck at 48%: My computer won’t update. Every time it tries, it gets to 48% then freezes. It then reverts back to the previous version. I used to get stuck at 44% see link below. Error: 0xC1900101-0x30018 Installation failed in theFIRST_BOOT phase with an error during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE...
  10. My laptop stuck at 48% on resetting

My laptop stuck at 48% on resetting: My laptop stuck at 48% on resetting for last 8 hours. What should i do ? , Wait for it to be completed or shut it down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-stuck-at-48-on-resetting/283201b4-efd1-46d4-8769-5b2262163e08