Windows 10: Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and...

Discus and support Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and it often crashes, even though all the drivers from Nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hany Dwi Hermantoro, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and...

Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and it often crashes, even though all the drivers from Nvidia have been updated, Thank you.

:)

Hany Dwi Hermantoro, Dec 6, 2022

2. Gaming performance decreased significantly. UNACCEPTABLE

I am writing this because I have noticed that the performance of my pc when playing games has decreased greatly. I used to play this game with 90 FPS, but right after I updated my PC to the fall creator's update, the FPS dropped to 60. I got this while
    the laptop was plugged in and while the PC was at max performance settings. The game settings have not changed, neither have the drivers been changed nor what programs start up. NOTE: this is NOT a hardware issue. This is clearly a software issue. I am VERY
    upset with this change and it MUST be fixed.

icecubebeast, Dec 6, 2022
  3. eLPuSHeR Win User
    w10 22H2 performance

Hello.

Have anybody noticed a noticeable decrease in performance? Is it 22H2 or is it the TLS fix OOB 2132 patch?

eLPuSHeR, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Berton Win User

Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and...

w10 22H2 performance

Got all my computers updated to version 22H2, both Win10 and Win11, haven't seen any issues with speeds. There is a bit of wait with a couple of programs but they've been that way ever since installing on different versions of Windows and Linux.

Berton, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and...

1. Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and... - Similar Threads - Why updating W11

2. Decreased gaming performance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Decreased gaming performance.: Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and it often crashes, even though all the drivers from Nvidia have been updated, Thank you....
  3. Decreased gaming performance.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Decreased gaming performance.: Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and it often crashes, even though all the drivers from Nvidia have been updated, Thank you....
  4. Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and...: Why is it that after updating W11 22H2 the performance of playing games has decreased and it often crashes, even though all the drivers from Nvidia have been updated, Thank you....
  5. Decreased game performance in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Decreased game performance in Windows 11: Hello all! I have recently installed Windows 11, after installing it, my games perform horribly. I get stutters and lag spikes way too often, I've followed almost every guide and video there is and the issue still persists. I have the latest NVIDIA GeForce drivers for my GPU,...
  6. Decreased game performance in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Decreased game performance in Windows 11: Hello all! I have recently installed Windows 11, after installing it, my games perform horribly. I get stutters and lag spikes way too often, I've followed almost every guide and video there is and the issue still persists. I have the latest NVIDIA GeForce drivers for my GPU,...
  7. Performance decrease after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Performance decrease after BIOS update: I recently updated Laptop BIOS.After the update, performance has significantly decreased and laptop has basically been rendered useless.Product details: Lenovo S340 14-APIRyzen 38GB RAMEarlier BIOS : AMCN28WWUpdated BIOS : AMCN29WWI cannot roll back to...
  8. CPU decreases on playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU decreases on playing games: Hello r/windows10 ! I'm encountering this issue where the CPU speed goes down sometimes when I open a game (League of legends or csgo). When this happens the fps in-game drops by 30%. I have also noticed that if I keep YouTube open on chrome the speed stays at 2.39 Ghz. I...
  9. Windows 10 PC Performance Decrease After Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 PC Performance Decrease After Update: I normally don't install updates as I'm aware they can slow down PC performance, but I misclicked into doing so. After the update the FPS on multiple games have decreased DRASTICALLY. FPS was never a issue whatsoever except for games with super high graphics. I used to get...
  10. Why has my computer's performance decreased so much?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why has my computer's performance decreased so much?: A long time ago, I used to be able to run many games very smoothly. Now I can barely run some of the games I used to be able to run. I have factory reset my computer many times since it started decreasing in performance, so viruses aren't the problem (I'm assuming). The only...