Windows 10: Why is it that there are a few on this community who make nasty remarks but we cannot...

Discus and support Why is it that there are a few on this community who make nasty remarks but we cannot... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have hit abuse, and stated why, and clicked. BUT IT IS NOT GOING THROUGH WHY? This person works here? Who does he know? Why is this MAN... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gmt3010, Aug 12, 2020.

1. gmt3010 Win User

Why is it that there are a few on this community who make nasty remarks but we cannot...

I have hit abuse, and stated why, and clicked.

BUT IT IS NOT GOING THROUGH

WHY?

This person works here? Who does he know? Why is this MAN THIS SEXIST MAN getting special treatment in this day and age when we are supposed to be sensitive?

Well this says so much about microsoft and william dz

please answer, why isn't my abuse not going through when i click and click and clic?

:)

gmt3010, Aug 12, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 12, 2020
  3. richc46 Win User
    Nasty ransomware overwrites your PC's master boot record

Trying to stay one step ahead of ransomware and other nasties, I make a weekly backup, run a quality antivirus, malwarebytes and stay away from sites that I feel might be unsafe.

richc46, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Why is it that there are a few on this community who make nasty remarks but we cannot...

Windows 10 - Communication Problem

Hello David,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and we regret for the inconvenience.

At this point, I suggest you to check if restoring the system to an earlier point of time helps to resolve the issue.

To check if there is any Restore Point already created, follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select System.

• In the left pane, click on System Protection.

• Select the option to system restore > next. It will show all restore points already created.

If it does exist, then take help of the steps provided in the below link to restore from a System Restore point.

Ref:
    Recovery options in Windows 10

Kindly keep us posted for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Why is it that there are a few on this community who make nasty remarks but we cannot...

1. Why is it that there are a few on this community who make nasty remarks but we cannot... - Similar Threads - Why are few

2. we have a few team members who work remotely and are based overseas, that need their...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we have a few team members who work remotely and are based overseas, that need their...: we have a few team members who work remotely and are based overseas, that need their worklaptops upgraded to windows 11 pro from 11 home, what is the best way to do this?...
  3. we have a few team members who work remotely and are based overseas, that need their...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we have a few team members who work remotely and are based overseas, that need their...: we have a few team members who work remotely and are based overseas, that need their worklaptops upgraded to windows 11 pro from 11 home, what is the best way to do this?...
  4. Ridiculous 'community guidelines'. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ridiculous 'community guidelines'. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!: MSN won't allow the following to be posted as a comment on their news/article page. It's just one example of the insane 'community guidelines' put in place by invisible, anonymous MSN overseers. "The following describes the those on the LEFT perfectly. "Of all tyrannies, a...
  5. Ridiculous 'community guidelines'. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!

Ridiculous 'community guidelines'. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!: MSN won't allow the following to be posted as a comment on their news/article page. It's just one example of the insane 'community guidelines' put in place by invisible, anonymous MSN overseers. "The following describes the those on the LEFT perfectly. "Of all tyrannies, a...
  6. Why do your community guidelines make my opinion worthless?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do your community guidelines make my opinion worthless?: Why am i only aloud to have one sided opinions when you shovel this garbage media **** into my face. Maybe people shouldnt report on news if they dont want criticism on their report. re-write your guidelines so you can have real reporters not fake news reporters....
  7. Why do your community guidelines make my opinion worthless?

Why do your community guidelines make my opinion worthless?: Why am i only aloud to have one sided opinions when you shovel this garbage media **** into my face. Maybe people shouldnt report on news if they dont want criticism on their report. re-write your guidelines so you can have real reporters not fake news reporters....
  8. Why do your community guidelines make my opinion worthless?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Users Who Post In The Community BEWARE!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Users Who Post In The Community BEWARE!: Guys Beware About What You Post Because Today I Found A Website That Copys The Question You Just Asked And Any Question Related To It. I May Know A Lot A Lot About Tech But I Dont Know How They Are Doing This But Dont Put Any Personal Info The Website is flagged by...
  10. Why?? Is everone so nasty!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why?? Is everone so nasty!!: hi ... I just got to say I have had a terrible time with MS support. 1st time had to restart my PC and the agent left me a likk to reconnect.. That wasn't valid. 2nd time the agent said her system was having problems and was shutting down. Really ? You work at MICROSOFT??????...