Windows 10: Why is literal dog feces better *and* more convenient than the microsoft store?

Discus and support Why is literal dog feces better *and* more convenient than the microsoft store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows store is garbage. It literally doesnt work. Is there no support whatsoever? Or did microsoft just **** that out and move on to the next big... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IHateMicrosoftWindows, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Why is literal dog feces better *and* more convenient than the microsoft store?

Windows store is garbage. It literally doesnt work. Is there no support whatsoever? Or did microsoft just **** that out and move on to the next big project, some even larger pile of ****?

:)

IHateMicrosoftWindows, Jan 13, 2020

2. HKShip.exe has stopped working with Sleeping Dogs game on Windows 10

Hi Govindh,

We would be happy to help you with accessing the game on your device.

To assist you better please provide us below details:

• What is the Make and model of your computer?

• Did you purchased the game from windows store?

• Are you able to play any other games on the system?
    Let us try basic troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: If you are downloading from the website, I suggest you to go to game developer website, check if there are any updated patches found for the game.

If the issue still persist,

Step 2: I request you to uninstall/reinstall the Sleeping Dogs game. Please follow below steps to uninstall the application

1. On the Start menu, select Settings.

2. Select System > Apps & features.

3. Select the program, then select Uninstall.

4. Follow the directions on the screen.

I suggest you to re-install the game and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jan 13, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Why is literal dog feces better *and* more convenient than the microsoft store?

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Why is literal dog feces better *and* more convenient than the microsoft store?

1. Why is literal dog feces better *and* more convenient than the microsoft store? - Similar Threads - Why literal dog

2. Cannot add more than 2 personal Microsoft Accounts to Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add more than 2 personal Microsoft Accounts to Microsoft store: When I am trying to add a 3-rd account I cannot do that becase of 'Windows Hello'. Like I am entering password and after that I have to use my 'Windows Hello' PIN to sing-in, but the 'Windows Hello' window does not opens. There is no error message by the way.Is there anyway...
  3. Cannot add more than 2 personal Microsoft Accounts to Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add more than 2 personal Microsoft Accounts to Microsoft store: When I am trying to add a 3-rd account I cannot do that becase of 'Windows Hello'. Like I am entering password and after that I have to use my 'Windows Hello' PIN to sing-in, but the 'Windows Hello' window does not opens. There is no error message by the way.Is there anyway...
  4. is cortana better than alexa

in Cortana
    is cortana better than alexa: I need to set up Cortana or Alexa I know which one to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-cortana-better-than-alexa/415fa570-41d8-4a86-92e1-423af2e72035
  5. is cortana better than alexa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is cortana better than alexa: I need to set up Cortana or Alexa I know which one to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-cortana-better-than-alexa/415fa570-41d8-4a86-92e1-423af2e72035
  6. is cortana better than alexa

7. Is there a better Mail handler than what Windows 10 supplies with the OS in Microsoft store?

Is there a better Mail handler than what Windows 10 supplies with the OS in Microsoft store?: My OS is Win 10 Home 64-bit edition My machine is 10 years old, but Win 10 works! I find problems with the Mail App. Sometimes it suddenly closes. At times it does not send a mail message. Is there a better Mail handler App free in Microsoft store?...
  8. Why is sharing a file from computer A to computer B literally more complex than splitting...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is sharing a file from computer A to computer B literally more complex than splitting...: 2 computers Wndows 10 latest all updated. Private wif network, not connected to the internet. Both Admin accounts logged in. Each Pc pings the other and I can stream mocap data from one to the other. All firewalls off. All network discovery on. All permissions set to...
  9. Microsoft: update quality is better than ever

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: update quality is better than ever: The past six weeks have not been pleasant for Microsoft. The company released the October 2018 Update in early October and had to pull it -- Microsoft called it pause -- to deal with data loss bugs and other issues that plagued the millions of users that installed the update...
  10. Onedrive or Google Drive? Which is more Convenient?

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive or Google Drive? Which is more Convenient?: Which is more convenient? Onedrive or google drive? 118986