Windows 10: Why is literal dog feces better *and* more convenient than the microsoft store?

Discus and support Why is literal dog feces better *and* more convenient than the microsoft store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows store is garbage. It literally doesnt work. Is there no support whatsoever? Or did microsoft just **** that out and move on to the next big... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IHateMicrosoftWindows, Jan 13, 2020 at 4:22 PM.

1. Why is literal dog feces better *and* more convenient than the microsoft store?

Windows store is garbage. It literally doesnt work. Is there no support whatsoever? Or did microsoft just **** that out and move on to the next big project, some even larger pile of ****?

:)

IHateMicrosoftWindows, Jan 13, 2020 at 4:22 PM

2. HKShip.exe has stopped working with Sleeping Dogs game on Windows 10

Hi Govindh,

We would be happy to help you with accessing the game on your device.

To assist you better please provide us below details:

• What is the Make and model of your computer?

• Did you purchased the game from windows store?

• Are you able to play any other games on the system?
    Let us try basic troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: If you are downloading from the website, I suggest you to go to game developer website, check if there are any updated patches found for the game.

If the issue still persist,

Step 2: I request you to uninstall/reinstall the Sleeping Dogs game. Please follow below steps to uninstall the application

1. On the Start menu, select Settings.

2. Select System > Apps & features.

3. Select the program, then select Uninstall.

4. Follow the directions on the screen.

I suggest you to re-install the game and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jan 13, 2020 at 4:23 PM
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

4. Nikhar_K Win User

Why is literal dog feces better *and* more convenient than the microsoft store?

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Thema:

Why is literal dog feces better *and* more convenient than the microsoft store?

1. Why is literal dog feces better *and* more convenient than the microsoft store? - Similar Threads - Why literal dog

2. Why is sharing a file from computer A to computer B literally more complex than splitting...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is sharing a file from computer A to computer B literally more complex than splitting...: 2 computers Wndows 10 latest all updated. Private wif network, not connected to the internet. Both Admin accounts logged in. Each Pc pings the other and I can stream mocap data from one to the other. All firewalls off. All network discovery on. All permissions set to...
  3. Microsoft: device driver quality is better than ever

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: device driver quality is better than ever: Microsoft revealed last month that the Windows 10 update quality improved a lot since the release of the operating system in July 2015. The article was published as part of a series of articles to improve transparency in regards to updates for Windows. Michael Fortin,...
  4. Microsoft: update quality is better than ever

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: update quality is better than ever: The past six weeks have not been pleasant for Microsoft. The company released the October 2018 Update in early October and had to pull it -- Microsoft called it pause -- to deal with data loss bugs and other issues that plagued the millions of users that installed the update...
  5. Onedrive or Google Drive? Which is more Convenient?

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive or Google Drive? Which is more Convenient?: Which is more convenient? Onedrive or google drive? 118986
  6. Are Hardlinks Always Better than Shortcuts? If so, why use shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Support
    Are Hardlinks Always Better than Shortcuts? If so, why use shortcuts?: This question must have been answered already but I couldn't seem to find it. Maybe it's just too simple of a question. Sorry if this is the case because I'm not an IT guy and some of my questions seems very newbish. Should I always use hardlinks instead of shortcuts? If I...
  7. is it me or is ie11 better than edge?

in Browsers and Email
    is it me or is ie11 better than edge?: edge seems massively dumbed down, very bare options configuration compared to IE11. From what I can see all of the following are missing. No options to toggle tls 1.1 1.0 1.2 etc. No options to toggle gpu acceleration No options to set file cache location (I like to...
  8. Why does MP3 player sound better than computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does MP3 player sound better than computer?: I have an old MP3 player that I bought around 10 years ago, and have been copying songs to it from my laptop. Then I hook an audio cable between its headphone jack and the "audio input" on my home stereo. It sounds good! Lately, I hooked up my laptop to the stereo the...
  9. Why gtx 780 ti is better than gtx 960?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Why gtx 780 ti is better than gtx 960?: Gtx 960 newer than gtx 780 ti, how older gpu can be better than the new one wtf? 23611
  10. Microsoft’s new AI, Tay is actually better than Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s new AI, Tay is actually better than Cortana: Microsoft’s new AI, Tay is actually better than Cortana: Things you need to know [img] Microsoft, Research and Bing has brought a new solid bot called Tay. The new AI bot which talks like a real human works at speed of light. You can meet Tay on hits Twitter...