Windows 10: Why is McAfee not compatible with Windows 10?

Discus and support Why is McAfee not compatible with Windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; McAfee is what've always used, but now it's not on my desktop now. It was there yesterday. I have been having trouble using this program upon... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SelandraMoon, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Why is McAfee not compatible with Windows 10?

McAfee is what've always used, but now it's not on my desktop now. It was there yesterday. I have been having trouble using this program upon installing of Windows 10. What do I do now for security protection on my laptop? I need help and fast. Tried reinstalling McAfee on laptop, but no luck. Still same above problem exists.

:)

SelandraMoon, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Try3 Win User

Windows 10 1903 and McAfee Compatibility

Check with McAfee for an updated version that does work with Ver 1903.

I suggest uninstalling McAfee, doing the Ver 1903 update then re-installing McAfee / installing the new McAfee version.

Denis

3. gordon99 Win User
    Windows 10 1903 and McAfee Compatibility

I am trying to update my wife's PC to Windows 10 version 1903 but am getting this message " McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise. Uninstall this app now because it is not compatible with Windows 10." It was working with Windows 10 1809. Is there a way round this? My wife wants to keep McAfee.*Mad

gordon99, Mar 16, 2023
  4. Why is McAfee not compatible with Windows 10?

Windows 10 blocking McAfee

Hi Justin,

Let's try to isolate the issue. Since McAfee is not working after the recent update and only works when you perform a system restore, the current version of your McAfee is not yet compatible for the new update of Windows 10. We suggest that you update McAfee
    or contact them directly and ask for the version that is compatible for the new Windows 10 update.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Mar 16, 2023
Thema:

Why is McAfee not compatible with Windows 10?

1. Why is McAfee not compatible with Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why McAfee compatible

2. Why is McAfee not compatible with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is McAfee not compatible with Windows 10?: McAfee is what've always used, but now it's not on my desktop now. It was there yesterday. I have been having trouble using this program upon installing of Windows 10. What do I do now for security protection on my laptop? I need help and fast. Tried reinstalling McAfee on...
  3. Why is McAfee not compatible with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is McAfee not compatible with Windows 10?: McAfee is what've always used, but now it's not on my desktop now. It was there yesterday. I have been having trouble using this program upon installing of Windows 10. What do I do now for security protection on my laptop? I need help and fast. Tried reinstalling McAfee on...
  4. Why is BypassIo not compatible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is BypassIo not compatible: My computer freezes randomly. I have a basic midrange computer, My system can be at idle, using no programs and it will still freeze randomly. No way to recreate it, it just happens. Maybe I should remove and re-install the drive? I checked the event viewer and found this...
  5. Why is Microsoft installing McAfee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft installing McAfee: So recently I am getting spamed to death in my Hotmail account, not sure why.So I reset Windows and I ended up with McAfee, can someone at Microsoft explain this? Defender is not enough?And why I am I getting spamed to death in hotmail recently I mean a email address with...
  6. Why is Microsoft installing McAfee

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft installing McAfee: So recently I am getting spamed to death in my Hotmail account, not sure why.So I reset Windows and I ended up with McAfee, can someone at Microsoft explain this? Defender is not enough?And why I am I getting spamed to death in hotmail recently I mean a email address with...
  7. McAfee: Windows 10 indicates McAfee is expiring when it is now

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    McAfee: Windows 10 indicates McAfee is expiring when it is now: After last windows update, now indicating McAfee will expire in 4 days. Verified with McAfee it is not expiring. I think it's a Windows 10 problem?...
  8. Windows 10 1903 and McAfee Compatibility

Windows 10 1903 and McAfee Compatibility: I am trying to update my wife's PC to Windows 10 version 1903 but am getting this message " McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise. Uninstall this app now because it is not compatible with Windows 10." It was working with Windows 10 1809. Is there a way round this? My wife wants to...
  9. McAfee Antivirus with Windows 10

McAfee Antivirus with Windows 10: I have McAfee AntiVirus on my Windows 7 computer. I'm getting new computer with Windows 10. Will McAfee AntiVirus complement Windows 10 protection or will there be a conflict?...
  10. Windows 10 defender & McAfee

Windows 10 defender & McAfee: I am running McAfee internet security on windows 10. My question is should windows defender be on as well? I don't seem to be able to switch it off, it just comes back on after a while. I don't seem to get a definitive answer anywhere. 71413