Windows 10: why is mediacreator asking if I want to update my computer?

Discus and support why is mediacreator asking if I want to update my computer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042 AFAICT that is the newest as of 1/15/2021 all driver, quality, definition and feature as well as "other" are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joseph Stateson, Jan 15, 2021.

1. why is mediacreator asking if I want to update my computer?

I have Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

AFAICT that is the newest as of 1/15/2021

all driver, quality, definition and feature as well as "other" are installed.

I downloaded mediacreator2 and it is asking if I want to update my computer or create an install for another computer.

I wish to create the media for the computer I am using as an OS backup 10x64 pro and will be giving the computer away along.

thanks for looking!

:)

Joseph Stateson, Jan 15, 2021
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jan 15, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond why is mediacreator asking if I want to update my computer? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 15, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

why is mediacreator asking if I want to update my computer?

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue why is mediacreator asking if I want to update my computer? :p

cadaveca, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

why is mediacreator asking if I want to update my computer?

1. why is mediacreator asking if I want to update my computer? - Similar Threads - why mediacreator asking

2. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  3. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  4. Why this is happening I wanted to do my assignment then it asked to restart automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why this is happening I wanted to do my assignment then it asked to restart automatically...: I did recovery setting nothing happened..then I deleted the new upgrade of windows if this had happened due to new upgrade then I shows black screen after Lock Screen and now this has happened.is there any solution without administrators?...
  5. Why this is happening I wanted to do my assignment then it asked to restart automatically...

Why this is happening I wanted to do my assignment then it asked to restart automatically...: I did recovery setting nothing happened..then I deleted the new upgrade of windows if this had happened due to new upgrade then I shows black screen after Lock Screen and now this has happened.is there any solution without administrators?...
  6. Why this is happening I wanted to do my assignment then it asked to restart automatically...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I want to ask why this comment was censored?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to ask why this comment was censored?: " it started with getting people to blame the ones not German or lesser than human for economic issues, loss of state revenue, and the everything else. Then started the disarming, and take over of Hebrew owned business'. Then they blamed England, Poland, and other Allies of...
  8. I want to ask why this comment was censored?

I want to ask why this comment was censored?: " it started with getting people to blame the ones not German or lesser than human for economic issues, loss of state revenue, and the everything else. Then started the disarming, and take over of Hebrew owned business'. Then they blamed England, Poland, and other Allies of...
  9. automatic updates I don't ask for or WANT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    automatic updates I don't ask for or WANT: Not a question. Just figured out thought it a computer malfunctio that the out of focus login screen is an update. AN UPDATE??!! If I wanted a fuzzy out of focus login screen I would pick one! What stupid your curse word decided to add this as an UPDATE?! That is...
  10. Why when I choose the operating system I want, it restarts the computer, then ask me again!...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why when I choose the operating system I want, it restarts the computer, then ask me again!...: I was upgrading some updates on windows 10, when my son came by accident and he unpugged the computer. I have heard people saying if this happens your computer will be lost forever. So, when I plugged it again, It told me to choose an operating system. The options were...