Windows 10: Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide?

Discus and support Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft is persistently trying to ram the Windows 10 21H2 feature upgrade down my throat.The upgrade is not compatible with my system.It fails every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavePorter8, May 25, 2022.

1. Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide?

Microsoft is persistently trying to ram the Windows 10 21H2 feature upgrade down my throat.The upgrade is not compatible with my system.It fails every time at the last hurdle after tying up my system for hours each time and it then restores to the previous build.I've lost track of the number failed attempts.I keep hiding the update using wushowhide but, just like clockwork, once a month at around the same date in the month the update mysteriously disappears from the hidden update list and the download starts again.Not all previous settings are restored as I had them... which means wasted hour

:)

DavePorter8, May 25, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 25, 2022
  3. Oubadah Win User
    WUShowHide Tool showing driver updates that aren't listed in WU

When I run the WUShowHide tool, it lists drivers that are not listed in the main WU interface. Even if there are no updates in WU at all and it says it's completely up to date, WUShowHide still lists some - things like Intel SMBus and memory controller drivers. Why is that?

Oubadah, May 25, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide?

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide?

1. Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft Able

2. MICROSOFT DELIBERATELY SLOW MY PC TO MAKE ME BUY UPGRADES. WHY ????????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT DELIBERATELY SLOW MY PC TO MAKE ME BUY UPGRADES. WHY ????????: MICROSOFT BOMBARD ME WITH 2 IDENTICAL UPGRADE ADVERTS EVERY DAY. I HAVE "CHATTED" AND BEGGED YOU TO STOP.AS SOON AS DELETE THESE EMAILS, THEY POP RIGHT BACK UP. THEN YOU POP UP THAT YOU WILL CARRY OUT UPDATES. ANDEVERY TIME YOUR UPDATES ARE COMPLETE, MY PC EITHER FREEZES OR...
  3. MICROSOFT DELIBERATELY SLOW MY PC TO MAKE ME BUY UPGRADES. WHY ????????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT DELIBERATELY SLOW MY PC TO MAKE ME BUY UPGRADES. WHY ????????: MICROSOFT BOMBARD ME WITH 2 IDENTICAL UPGRADE ADVERTS EVERY DAY. I HAVE "CHATTED" AND BEGGED YOU TO STOP.AS SOON AS DELETE THESE EMAILS, THEY POP RIGHT BACK UP. THEN YOU POP UP THAT YOU WILL CARRY OUT UPDATES. ANDEVERY TIME YOUR UPDATES ARE COMPLETE, MY PC EITHER FREEZES OR...
  4. Microsoft "IS" Deliberately Blocking Windows 7 Activations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft "IS" Deliberately Blocking Windows 7 Activations: This will likely not surprise many people here that Microsoft is deliberately blocking Windows 7 activation's. They'll never admit to it even in spite of proof that shows they are in fact doing so...I'm sure they will be some here that will disagree with me as is their right,...
  5. Is Microsoft deliberately making Windows 11 bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft deliberately making Windows 11 bad?: I feel like they are and I wouldn't be surprised considering that the world is ran by Satanic pedophiles. Why all of the bugs? Why so many issues with this OS? All it would take is a SINGLE skilled programmer to solve every last one of these issues..So why is Microsoft hiring...
  6. Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide?: Microsoft is persistently trying to ram the Windows 10 21H2 feature upgrade down my throat.The upgrade is not compatible with my system.It fails every time at the last hurdle after tying up my system for hours each time and it then restores to the previous build.I've lost...
  7. Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Microsoft Able To Deliberately Override Wushowhide?: Microsoft is persistently trying to ram the Windows 10 21H2 feature upgrade down my throat.The upgrade is not compatible with my system.It fails every time at the last hurdle after tying up my system for hours each time and it then restores to the previous build.I've lost...
  8. WUshowhide troubles

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WUshowhide troubles: I have had issues w/ this 'troubleshooter' for some time. As you can see, wu finds no updates. However, wushowhide finds several. What do I do with these? Thank you win10 Pro, 64 bit,ver20H2 bld 19042.867 (Mar2021) Aspire E15 intel core i5 8250u 4Gb RAM 256 GB SSD 178066
  9. Overrider default Microsoft emoji

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Overrider default Microsoft emoji: Hey, been using the desktop version of my messenger in tandem with the mobile one for a while and noticed just how insane the differences between Microsoft and Google emoji is. It's honestly distorting communications sometimes, is there a way to replace or override the...
  10. Wushowhide not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wushowhide not working: Hello, After receiving some answers how to get rid of KB4023057, which I found in the installed updates list 5 times ! and it keeps installing if I do not disable updates, I downloaded "wushowhide" and ran it several times. It did not show any update to hide. How do I "hide"...