Windows 10: Why is Microsoft allowing hackers to use windows update to get into my system when I pay...

Discus and support Why is Microsoft allowing hackers to use windows update to get into my system when I pay... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why is Microsoft allowing hackers to use windows update to get into my system when I pay for security to prevent this. I have ask you to desist... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Max2thous10, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Why is Microsoft allowing hackers to use windows update to get into my system when I pay...

Why is Microsoft allowing hackers to use windows update to get into my system when I pay for security to prevent this. I have ask you to desist invoking these updates which install 100% and then uninstall the hole update as they are wasting time on computers and clearly not designed to deliverer an update as it was clear 100% had been complemented and the the update removed it . There is no reason for this and clearly this demonstrates a further agenda. What is the point of expensive antivirus software if Microsoft opens the door with this API set that updates your computer . Or Is Microsoft going to inform me this is intentional?

Cite 1: install

Why is Microsoft allowing hackers to use windows update to get into my system when I pay... [​IMG]

Cite 2: Uninstall just after image 1

Why is Microsoft allowing hackers to use windows update to get into my system when I pay... [​IMG]

:)

Max2thous10, Dec 3, 2020

2. Microsoft to Revamp Activation System with Windows 9

So... Lost an account - lost everything, huh? Don't like this system much, but I can't really blame Microsoft for doing that as long as it's the most popular way of handling "protected" stuff (Steam is a "good" example).
    There are even few advantages:
    • An access to updated and "personalized" ISOs (for example, purchasing Windows 8 will give you Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.1 Update when they come out). No need to struggle with Windows ADK anymore.
    • Easy way of "unbinding" your license if you don't need it on your current (running) system and wish to install it on another machine.

Constantine Yevseyev, Dec 3, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Microsoft to Test Windows 7 Update System

Having propagated Windows 7 RC to a sizable amount of users, Microsoft has created an ideal environment to test the operating system's update system. To test it, Microsoft will release up to ten mock updates this week, starting from Tuesday. The updates do not affect the system in any way, except that they are used by Microsoft to test how the update system itself is able to deal with the various kinds of updates to the OS and its components, in various scenarios generated by people's different hardware configurations and software environments.

These however, won't be the first updates Windows 7 RC received so far. On May 7, Microsoft released a critical-update that fixes an important stability issue with the 32-bit version of Windows 7 RC. Most mock-updates will install automatically. A certain mock-update will also test a notification feature. This particular update will not install automatically, but rather the user will be prompted to install it (which is what is being tested). To decline from testing the updates, users must toggle Automatic Updates to a setting other than what the OS recommends. Under the hood, the mock-updates simply replace system files with their exact duplicates that are downloaded, hence the system isn't affected in any way. Tests such as these will help Microsoft come up with a much more stable OS when it finally releases.

Sources: WindowsTeamBlog, PC World

btarunr, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Why is Microsoft allowing hackers to use windows update to get into my system when I pay...

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Why is Microsoft allowing hackers to use windows update to get into my system when I pay...

1. Why is Microsoft allowing hackers to use windows update to get into my system when I pay... - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft allowing

2. Cannot pay my Microsoft bill. Can I get an extension?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot pay my Microsoft bill. Can I get an extension?: I am not able to pay my Microsoft Bill until September 27, 2023. Can I get an extension for the payment for September 27, 2023?<Changed to a question><Original title: Microsoft Bill>...
  3. What is Microsoft Pay and why is it installed on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Microsoft Pay and why is it installed on my computer?: I wanted to know some things about the "Microsoft Pay" application.1. Why is it installed on my computer?2. Why can't the application be removed?3. What does this application do?4. What happens if I uninstall this application?I'd love an answer as soon as...
  4. What is Microsoft Pay and why is it installed on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Microsoft Pay and why is it installed on my computer?: I wanted to know some things about the "Microsoft Pay" application.1. Why is it installed on my computer?2. Why can't the application be removed?3. What does this application do?4. What happens if I uninstall this application?I'd love an answer as soon as...
  5. why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?: I am 82 years old and need to speak verbally with a live person. I have been a Microsoft customer for years. why do I have to pay for help? I already pay you monthly...
  6. why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?: I am 82 years old and need to speak verbally with a live person. I have been a Microsoft customer for years. why do I have to pay for help? I already pay you monthly...
  7. why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Pay ?? Why do Microsoft not promote this ??

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Pay ?? Why do Microsoft not promote this ??: Microsoft Pay ?? Why do Microsoft not promote this ?? Many of my users and many other business and home users in Australia ask the question: Why are Microsoft Payment options not available at any businesses or web sites ? I get concerned when I talk about...
  9. Cannot use Microsoft account credit to pay for anything! Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use Microsoft account credit to pay for anything! Why?: I followed the instructions here to give my child some money (10 Euros) so that "they can buy what they want, without spending too much" as your help page states: https://support.microsoft.com/en-my/help/4027024/microsoft-account-add-money-to-your-childs-account Yet when he...
  10. Why is Microsoft so helpful to hackers?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is Microsoft so helpful to hackers?: Rape By Hacker Violated Imprisoned Tortured Stolen from Mental Rape! Hugh Allen Russell Dakota James Zachary Russell Rapist/Hackers Microsoft Symantec Cisco Multicast Routers Corportate indifference Corporate help hackers? illegal or legal torture? No School No Future...