Windows 10: why is microsoft and one drive so incredibly incompetent

Discus and support why is microsoft and one drive so incredibly incompetent in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Ive never used onedrive in my entire life and one day i was like i wonder what it is cus ive always seen it on my desktop and never used it so i open... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Olive Garden1, Mar 23, 2023.

1. why is microsoft and one drive so incredibly incompetent

Ive never used onedrive in my entire life and one day i was like i wonder what it is cus ive always seen it on my desktop and never used it so i open it and it just started uploading stuff so i turned toggled off the folders it was uploading from and it just DELETES all my dekstyop files for no reason i hope bill gates has an aneurysm

:)

Olive Garden1, Mar 23, 2023
  2. little cat, Mar 23, 2023
  3. Paul9O5 Win User
    Microsoft why do you hire incompetent people ?

Yes, I'm talking about them and the Microsoft incompetent representative who have ZERO knowledge with what is being sold . They advertise the phone numbers for each stores but when you try calling a store you are redirect to Microsoft calling center and
    these people have no clue at all about Microsoft products, why even list the phone numbers if you can't talk to them at the stores for concern issues

Paul9O5, Mar 23, 2023
  4. why is microsoft and one drive so incredibly incompetent

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

why is microsoft and one drive so incredibly incompetent

1. why is microsoft and one drive so incredibly incompetent - Similar Threads - why microsoft drive

2. Why are you all so useless and incompetent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are you all so useless and incompetent?: You useless nerds, you try to force your **** apps on us constantly that don't **** work. You replaced movie maker with this Clipchamp **** and it is the worst software I have ever used. I have lost hours of work on your **** app because it runs so **** slowly and crashes...
  3. Why are you all so useless and incompetent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are you all so useless and incompetent?: You useless nerds, you try to force your **** apps on us constantly that don't **** work. You replaced movie maker with this Clipchamp **** and it is the worst software I have ever used. I have lost hours of work on your **** app because it runs so **** slowly and crashes...
  4. why is microsoft and one drive so incredibly incompetent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is microsoft and one drive so incredibly incompetent: Ive never used onedrive in my entire life and one day i was like i wonder what it is cus ive always seen it on my desktop and never used it so i open it and it just started uploading stuff so i turned toggled off the folders it was uploading from and it just DELETES all my...
  5. why is microsoft and one drive so incredibly incompetent

why is microsoft and one drive so incredibly incompetent: Ive never used onedrive in my entire life and one day i was like i wonder what it is cus ive always seen it on my desktop and never used it so i open it and it just started uploading stuff so i turned toggled off the folders it was uploading from and it just DELETES all my...
  6. Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow?: Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow, and not even work most of the time? Every time I even get to the download I want, it just crashes when I try to download it. And everything I've tried to get it to work doesn't do anything....
  7. Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow?

Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow?: Why is Microsoft Store so incredibly slow, and not even work most of the time? Every time I even get to the download I want, it just crashes when I try to download it. And everything I've tried to get it to work doesn't do anything....
  8. Why does one drive suck so bad !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does one drive suck so bad !: This might come off as a rant honestly.. But I'm really fed up with how little there is control over what I do with one drive.. And recently I've been having a ton of problems with this program. Just getting my files off desktop deleted, randomly syncing items I specifically...
  9. Incompetent Microsoft Rep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Incompetent Microsoft Rep: This is the worse advisor representing Microsoft, and I needed to highlight her name.. She is useless, and reflects badly on the brand. Her name is Dhanalakshmi. She lent no measurable help, and couldn't care less how long she keeps you waiting. what a wasted resource...
  10. why is one drive so impossible to isolate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is one drive so impossible to isolate: I would like to use One Drive ONLY WHEN I WANT TO!!!!!! I would like to store important files there, and NOT automatically upload the millions of photos I have on this new PC. The fixes provided by the MS online help have caused me to sit with a FULL one drive, and 100% of...