Windows 10: Why is Microsoft changing fonts? Available for older versions of Offi

Discus and support Why is Microsoft changing fonts? Available for older versions of Offi in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Microsoft dumps Calibri for one of these newfangled typefaces - TechRepublic And will any or all of these fonts be downloadable so they can be used in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by x509, May 1, 2021.

1. x509 Win User

Why is Microsoft changing fonts? Available for older versions of Offi

x509, May 1, 2021
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, May 1, 2021
  3. change my fonts ??

Hi Edgar,

There are several steps that you can follow to change default fonts. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Which fonts are you trying to change, is it on a specific application or your Windows computer font?

Regards.

Darian Tab, May 1, 2021
  4. Why is Microsoft changing fonts? Available for older versions of Offi

Changing my own language font

Hi,

From the screen shot it seems you are using Google chrome to change the language font Which is downloaded from the internet. So, I suggest you to contact chrome support for further assistance.

If you are using Internet Explorer, please follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet options.
    • Click on fonts.
    • you can change the font as desired.

Please post back with the updated status regarding changing font, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Why is Microsoft changing fonts? Available for older versions of Offi

1. Why is Microsoft changing fonts? Available for older versions of Offi - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft changing

2. Older Versions of Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Older Versions of Microsoft: HiIs it possible to get ISO images of older versions of windows say windows XP/windows 7 for testing purposes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-versions-of-microsoft/c7b16918-5f0d-4911-9590-a706e7cc4dcd
  3. Older Versions of Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Older Versions of Microsoft: HiIs it possible to get ISO images of older versions of windows say windows XP/windows 7 for testing purposes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-versions-of-microsoft/c7b16918-5f0d-4911-9590-a706e7cc4dcd
  4. Microsoft VLSC - Availability of Older Versions of Windows 10 OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft VLSC - Availability of Older Versions of Windows 10 OS: I purchased my Windows 10 version 1511 back in 2016.For various reasons I want to do a clean install of Windows 10 version 1909 Nov.I've looked through the Microsoft Download Catalogue but can only find an ISO for Windows 8.1However, I know that Microsoft offers all the older...
  5. Microsoft VLSC - Availability of Older Versions of Windows 10 OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft VLSC - Availability of Older Versions of Windows 10 OS: I purchased my Windows 10 version 1511 back in 2016.For various reasons I want to do a clean install of Windows 10 version 1909 Nov.I've looked through the Microsoft Download Catalogue but can only find an ISO for Windows 8.1However, I know that Microsoft offers all the older...
  6. Microsoft VLSC - Availability of Older Versions of Windows 10 OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. older version of photos

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    older version of photos: where can I download older version of windows photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-version-of-photos/bb8781e9-3a4d-4a7b-bcc2-e34f2a979061
  8. Why Microsoft visual studio 2017 community version is not available?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why Microsoft visual studio 2017 community version is not available?: Hello users! I am a software developer, and I want to know why the Visual studio 2017 community version is no longer available on Microsoft. Need help on this, share your precious experience or relevant version coz it was the best for my work. Thanks!...
  9. Microsoft retiring older version from support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft retiring older version from support: Dear Professor , Next Month [APRIL 2019] , Microsoft retiring older version from support, stops serving security updates to windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Workstation running version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) and Windows 10 Enterprise 1607 and Windows...
  10. Font changing in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Font changing in Microsoft Edge: I got my new PC yesterday, and it came installed with Windows 10 on it. I noticed the new browser, Microsoft edge. I think its fantastic, however this morning when I restarted my computer something changed in the font. It had changed from the old, regular font to a new,...