Windows 10: Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro

Discus and support Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All of a sudden today i got a reminder from Paypal that Microsoft charged me 9.99 euro. I never gave Microsoft my Paypal account and i also have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alex STU, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Alex STU Win User

Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro

All of a sudden today i got a reminder from Paypal that Microsoft charged me 9.99 euro. I never gave Microsoft my Paypal account and i also have anything bought at Microsoft. Also i do not have an Xbox.As the details are saying: PC 1 month and https://msbill.infoI checked my orderhistory on account.microsoft.com and it is totally empty and i also don not have any payment option installed.I checked both of my outlook accounts. I cancelled the subscription on Paypal. But i also want a refund of the 9.99 euro. The whole subscription is totally vague. Or tell me at least what i have ordered inste

:)

Alex STU, Feb 6, 2022

2. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Feb 6, 2022
  3. Charging stuck at 70%

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

2. Remove the battery.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Feb 6, 2022
  4. Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro

Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

2. Remove the battery.

FreeBooter, Feb 6, 2022
Thema:

Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro

1. Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft charging

2. Why Microsoft charged me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Microsoft charged me?: Microsoft debited 430 zlotys from my card, although I have a free student account and although I study at the university, and why did Microsoft debit my money from my account? I want my money back. Here's my student account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Why Microsoft charged me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Microsoft charged me?: Microsoft debited 430 zlotys from my card, although I have a free student account and although I study at the university, and why did Microsoft debit my money from my account? I want my money back. Here's my student account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Why is my Surface Go tablet stuck at 99% charge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Surface Go tablet stuck at 99% charge?: My tablet completely ran out of batter yesterday, so I plugged it in, and it charged from 0% to 100%. Today, I've been using my tablet for 5+ hours straight and my tablet says the battery is still at 99%. I know it will eventually run out of battery and die, but I won't know...
  5. Why is my Surface Go tablet stuck at 99% charge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Surface Go tablet stuck at 99% charge?: My tablet completely ran out of batter yesterday, so I plugged it in, and it charged from 0% to 100%. Today, I've been using my tablet for 5+ hours straight and my tablet says the battery is still at 99%. I know it will eventually run out of battery and die, but I won't know...
  6. Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro: All of a sudden today i got a reminder from Paypal that Microsoft charged me 9.99 euro. I never gave Microsoft my Paypal account and i also have anything bought at Microsoft. Also i do not have an Xbox.As the details are saying: PC 1 month and https://msbill.infoI checked my...
  7. Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft charging me 9.99 euro: All of a sudden today i got a reminder from Paypal that Microsoft charged me 9.99 euro. I never gave Microsoft my Paypal account and i also have anything bought at Microsoft. Also i do not have an Xbox.As the details are saying: PC 1 month and https://msbill.infoI checked my...
  8. Battery on charge till 99 percent and stop charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery on charge till 99 percent and stop charging: When im charging the lapto it just show that it only can charge till 99 pecent and it will stop charging after that and if it drop till 98 it won't charge too. As it will only charge when it is at 94 percent....
  9. Why does Microsoft want to charge me for Office and Outlook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Microsoft want to charge me for Office and Outlook?: my husband bought me this Hp Envy Notebook, All the Microsoft products were pre-installed. Ever since the computer crashed, due to a Windows Update and they reinstalled everything I go to use Outlook or Office I see this banner. See attachment # 37, then it goes to #38...
  10. charging $99 to UPGRADE WINDOWS 10S

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    charging $99 to UPGRADE WINDOWS 10S: have microsoft surface go tried to upgrade from windows 10s to windows 10 pro and it says charge is $99 microsoft advertises $49 for this upgrade what gives...