Windows 10: Why is Microsoft customer support support so bad?

Discus and support Why is Microsoft customer support support so bad? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The support people don't read the questions at all, they respond with typos, they copypaste walls of useless text and they have no technical knowledge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AK107, Mar 22, 2021.

1. AK107 Win User

Why is Microsoft customer support support so bad?

The support people don't read the questions at all, they respond with typos, they copypaste walls of useless text and they have no technical knowledge whatsoever.

In fact, I would not even be at all surprised if it was found out that the support employees consist of chimps randomly mashing on buttons with canned responses no offense to chimps.

There has been not a SINGLE helpful reply from MS support during my decades of experience with Microsoft. Not in the official forums, nor in the live chats. All helpful response was from people not related to Microsoft in any way. Is it so hard to find and hire those people to do this job??

For the last customer service person, I had to spend 20 minutes explaining the difference between computers and phones when they kept giving me copypaste "advice" for a completely different device.

:)

AK107, Mar 22, 2021
  2. zithe Win User

who has the worst customer support

You made a thread about bad customer support and didn't list EA.
    lol.

zithe, Mar 22, 2021
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Mar 22, 2021
  4. FA4
    FA4 Win User

Microsoft Support lying to customers.

Hello,

sorry to hear that. Something similar happened to me. I tried to purchase a surface and the website did not let me finalize the transaction (maybe due to high volume, it was black Friday). so I resorted to the assistance of customer service who was very
    eager to charge my credit card. 24 hours later, no receipt from Microsoft. after contacting the customer support I am told the sale never happened, the item was still in the cart and I was offered to purchase again. I say no thanks. I finally manage to get
    the darn machine purchased by myself on the website and pick it up. couple weeks later I discover in horror that I was billed twice.

If the transaction happened with a credit card I suggest you dispute the charge with the credit card company. I am still in the process of doing that but I had some luck in the past with this sort of bad manners from big businesses

Thema:

1. Why is Microsoft customer support support so bad? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft customer

2. Why microsoft support so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why microsoft support so bad: Hello,I had an microsoft account in 2019, that account got banned. I asked for my info back, they couldn’t because i ga e all my personal information and jt didn’t match my account. I created a new account, 1 year later jt got blocked, i asked why wouldn’t give me the reason....
  3. Why microsoft support so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why microsoft support so bad: Hello,I had an microsoft account in 2019, that account got banned. I asked for my info back, they couldn’t because i ga e all my personal information and jt didn’t match my account. I created a new account, 1 year later jt got blocked, i asked why wouldn’t give me the reason....
  4. Why is Microsoft Support so bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Support so bad?: I received Microsoft Support today because creating a new MS Word file was taking up to 1 minute. A message "Contacting Server" was displayed.I received support from a MS Support person called Ejiro Ewhubare who directed me to go to Regedit and rename the Outlook key.This has...
  5. Why is Microsoft Support so bad?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is Microsoft Support so bad?: I received Microsoft Support today because creating a new MS Word file was taking up to 1 minute. A message "Contacting Server" was displayed.I received support from a MS Support person called Ejiro Ewhubare who directed me to go to Regedit and rename the Outlook key.This has...
  6. Why is Microsoft Support so bad?

7. Why is Microsoft customer service so bad?

Why is Microsoft customer service so bad?: How have I "exceeded the daily call limit?" The call was dropped twice so I had to call a third time, the lady said I would be given a call back within 30 minutes. It's been 45 minutes so I tried to call Microsoft Customer Service again and it said "You have exceeded the...
  8. Why is Microsoft customer service so bad?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why is Microsoft customer service so bad?: How have I "exceeded the daily call limit?" The call was dropped twice so I had to call a third time, the lady said I would be given a call back within 30 minutes. It's been 45 minutes so I tried to call Microsoft Customer Service again and it said "You have exceeded the...
  9. Why Microsoft Support team is so Bad?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why Microsoft Support team is so Bad?: Hi, I wont go much in detail but can anyone tell me if there is a better way of contacting Microsoft? About 2 weeks ago i had a problem with my Windows 10 laptop and when i reached out to Microsoft support all i got is even more problems without fixing the one i had...
  10. Why Microsoft support is soo bad?

in Cortana
    Why Microsoft support is soo bad?: Have some stupid problem with my start menu after one of the updates, then try to get some sorts of help for windows and realize that Microsoft support is the most ridiculous service in the planet! Did try to schedule call with live chat and got this [ATTACH] There is no...