Windows 10: Why is microsoft downloading GET Help add via Windows store

Discus and support Why is microsoft downloading GET Help add via Windows store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why is microsoft downloading GET Help add via Windows store without getting permission off the end user this is an invasion of privacy how many other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ErringCloth4720, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Why is microsoft downloading GET Help add via Windows store

Why is microsoft downloading GET Help add via Windows store without getting permission off the end user this is an invasion of privacy how many other illegal force apps are installed without end users knowledge.

:)

ErringCloth4720, Aug 27, 2019

2. Skype not downloading from windows 10 store

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please provide us with additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the exact error code that you receive while trying to download Skype from Windows Store?
    • Is this issue confined only to Skype app?
    • Were you able to access any other apps from Windows Store?

As this could be an issue Store, I suggest you to run Windows Store troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Method 1: As an initial step, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the
      Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Method 2: Clear the Store cache

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Why is microsoft downloading GET Help add via Windows store

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Why is microsoft downloading GET Help add via Windows store

1. Why is microsoft downloading GET Help add via Windows store - Similar Threads - Why microsoft downloading

2. Help Stopping Microsoft Store Malware Download?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help Stopping Microsoft Store Malware Download?: HelloLast saturday evening I noticed my computer was suddenly running slow, so I did a quick scan with Malware bytes. It discovered a trojan which I quarantined and deleted. After that I performed a second more thorough scan when Malware bites found these 4 more viruses shown...
  3. Getting 0x80073CF9 on Windows Store while downloading any game via GamePass.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting 0x80073CF9 on Windows Store while downloading any game via GamePass.: Getting 0x80073CF9 error while downloading games on either Windows Store or Xbox app. I somehow could able to download Evil Within and What remains of edith finch but i can not install any other games other than these especially with huge games. I tried to download Residen...
  4. downloading via Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading via Microsoft store: I have a big problem i just buyed game pass and i can't download anything it only show me that i can download on C drive and if t try to change it in change where new content is saved it shows me error code 0x80070005 and it say we were unable to set a default save location...
  5. Why is Microsoft store not downloading anything ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft store not downloading anything ?: [ATTACH]I even tried netflix , roblox , everything i tried never worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-store-not-downloading-anything/8f987009-1fe5-420d-bc85-7bfd3b11fc0a
  6. Why isn't the microsoft store downloading this app?

Why isn't the microsoft store downloading this app?: It worked on my other computer and not this one. Is there are bare installer I can use instead of the Microsoft store?? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-the-microsoft-store-downloading-this-app/9990f9d2-9fe1-43bf-8d49-892eb94d166a
  7. My downloaded via window store is stuck at starting download

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My downloaded via window store is stuck at starting download: submitted by /u/mcfleurywastaken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/el4bub/my_downloaded_via_window_store_is_stuck_at/
  8. Get Help app downloading automatically from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get Help app downloading automatically from Microsoft Store: Why is microsoft downloading GET Help add via Windows store without getting permission off the end user this is an invasion of privacy how many other illegal force apps are installed without end users knowledge. ***Original title:Why is microsoft downloading GET Help add...
  9. Microsoft store download not working PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store download not working PLEASE HELP: Hi there, im trying to download a game (ark survival evolved) on my Windows 10 computer, however after reaching the size of the game (78gb) it then said 79/79 80/80 etc. It's currently on 184.5/184.5. I saw someone say on another thread they had to wait till the blue download...
  10. Astroneer cant be downloaded via Store

Astroneer cant be downloaded via Store: hello world after astroneer 1.0 launched. i uninstalled my older version of the game on windows 10 and tried to reinstall the game through MS store. but...doesnt work, it tells me that on this device it cant be installed. my cousin told me that system era (developer)...