Windows 10: Why is Microsoft Jigsaw slow?

Discus and support Why is Microsoft Jigsaw slow? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Configuration: Windows 10 Pro (Build 1709) on a laptop (ASUS K52F) and Jigsaw (version unknown). Since 11/22/2018, Microsoft Jigsaw has changed its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidPearson5, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Why is Microsoft Jigsaw slow?

Configuration: Windows 10 Pro (Build 1709) on a laptop (ASUS K52F) and Jigsaw (version unknown).

Since 11/22/2018, Microsoft Jigsaw has changed its behavior. It would previously start in under 2

minutes, but now requires at least 5 just to start - still has lots to do (like logging in, synchronizing,

etc.). How can I improve this - unusable as is.

:)

DavidPearson5, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Stuck Ad

Since the troubleshooter wasn't able to resolve the issue, we suggest resetting the application and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Locate Microsoft Jigsaw, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw to resolve the issue. Click this
    article
    for reference on how to remove a program in Windows 10.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Martin Bar, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Why is Microsoft Jigsaw slow?

Microsoft Jigsaw stuck on "pause"

You may also try the following methods:

Method 1:

• Go to Settings and click on Privacy.
    • Select Background apps and turn on Microsoft Jigsaw.
    Method 2:

• Try to uninstall Microsoft Jigsaw and reinstall it.
    Method 3:

• If the above steps did not help, please perform a
      clean boot

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Why is Microsoft Jigsaw slow?

1. Why is Microsoft Jigsaw slow? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft Jigsaw

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I can open Microsoft Jigsaw and select Daily Challenges or Classic, but when I try to open a puzzle I get stuck in neverland. Puzzles won't open. It's been this way for a couple of weeks. Does this have to do with the game updates MS is working on?...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: since the last Windows update, I have lost the "Thumb Nail" view and "light tan" background color in Microsoft Jigsaw. Have been playing the game for four years. Have "deleted" and then "re-installed" the game. Same problem, so I believe it is an issue with the Windows 10...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: since the last Windows update, I have lost the "Thumb Nail" view and "light tan" background color in Microsoft Jigsaw. Have been playing the game for four years. Have "deleted" and then "re-installed" the game. Same problem, so I believe it is an issue with the Windows 10...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: I logged into Jigsaw today and all of my purchased puzzles are gone and it appears that my library has been reset. I have made multiple attempts at signing out of my microsoft account, xbox games and restarting my computer both individually and combined. Also, the library of...
  6. microsoft jigsaw

microsoft jigsaw: Good afternoon. Once again, the Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped mid puzzle and just keeps scrolling. It has done this before and in following the directions had to restart the whole darn thing and lost all the puzzles we had done. I notice this started roughly when some...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I open Jigsaw today and there were ads showing. I assumed that my subscription had expired and I tried to renew. When i signed in to my account and tried to renew I go t a message showing that I already owned the game. I removed the game and reinstalled . but I still have the...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I tried to update Jigsaw to the premium version. Unfortunately the system will not let me. It is not possible to enter my adress data. It only allows customers from USA. Jigsaw was at premium before I had to reset my laptop (how stupid). Were do I have to login. Would be...
  9. microsoft jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft jigsaw: Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/c847ae0a-af6b-46e4-8c74-a813dc1a5bba
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: Why does puzzles now have to commercials before you can put one together? and I tried to pay so I wouldn't have them and it won't let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/822e341d-c28c-46a5-9d2d-bf6526a23db5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms jigsaw needs 2 minutes to start

2. microsoft jigsaw puzzles disappeared

3. microsoft jigsaw slow

4. microsoft jigsaw slow loading,
  5. microsoft jigsaw very slow to load,
  6. Microsoft jigsaw is intolerably slow to start. Help!,
  7. microsoft jigsaw slow and lag,
  8. microsoft jigsaws for windows 10 slow,
  9. why jigsaw down load slow,
  10. microsoft jigsaw slow to load