Windows 10: Why is Microsoft loading BLOATWARE as part of the update

Discus and support Why is Microsoft loading BLOATWARE as part of the update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; after a feature update from Microsoft last night I have spent several hours REMOVING A GIG of BLOATWARE from my machines to put them back to how I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StephenHayward26, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Why is Microsoft loading BLOATWARE as part of the update

after a feature update from Microsoft last night I have spent several hours REMOVING A GIG of BLOATWARE from my machines to put them back to how I want to run.

If I want CANDY CRUSH SODA and all the other games being peddled my Microsoft I will go to the store and download them, I DO NOT WANT THEM FORCED UPON ME, AS I KEEP RANTING THE COMPUTERS BELONG TO ME NOT MICROSOFT SO I DICIDE WHAT IS LOADED UPON TO THEM.

Its bad enough we do not have a choice over updates BUT know I am finding my programs being removed by Microsoft ( Like ANG Antivirus ) and other stuff I use because Microsoft does not like comption

:)

StephenHayward26, Apr 14, 2019
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Apr 14, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Why is Microsoft loading BLOATWARE as part of the update

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Why is Microsoft loading BLOATWARE as part of the update

1. Why is Microsoft loading BLOATWARE as part of the update - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft loading

2. Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?: TURNING OFF WINDOWS UPDATES IN WINDOWS SETTINGS IS NO USE!Even if I turn it off, it still forces unnecessary updates which messes up my drivers. Because of this forced inconvenient service, my laptop could not connect to my WIFI's 5G Network.....And EVERY DAY, I have to...
  3. Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?: TURNING OFF WINDOWS UPDATES IN WINDOWS SETTINGS IS NO USE!Even if I turn it off, it still forces unnecessary updates which messes up my drivers. Because of this forced inconvenient service, my laptop could not connect to my WIFI's 5G Network.....And EVERY DAY, I have to...
  4. Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. bloatware

in Windows 10 Customization
    bloatware: after running this command in powershell - DISM /Online /Get-ProvisionedAppxPackages select-string Packagename the results include - AdvancedMicroDevicesInc-2.59462344778C5_10.19.40016.0_x64__0a9344xs7nr4m i think this is the AMD radeon settings lite app is it...
  6. Why do updates install BS bloatware that I don't ask for?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do updates install BS bloatware that I don't ask for?: After every update I have to find and delete the superfluous **** you install that slows down my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-updates-install-bs-bloatware-that-i-dont/6616fa58-78c9-4947-a979-6b095e3a6e91
  7. Bloatware included in microsoft ten

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bloatware included in microsoft ten: Hello, i have noticed there is bloatware in the newest version of microsoft windows that i am unable to remove and would like to know how to uninstall microsoft edge...
  8. bloatware

bloatware: I want to know why Microsoft thinks its absolutely necessary to install apps like skype, xbox, etc, on all computers, and then makes it impossible to completely remove it, wothout it returning during the next update. Xbox essentially functions asmalware, at this point. You...
  9. Why does Microsoft insist on loading systems with uselss and functionless bloatware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft insist on loading systems with uselss and functionless bloatware?: I'm directing this at useless crap like 360 Glass and Media Center BS. Look MS, if you are going to discontinue services, turn your back on your users and pretend those apps and services don't and never have existed; then do the right thing and quit putting the useless...
  10. Bloatware

Bloatware: I finally received my Dell Laptop. It came with little bloatware and I am very surprised with it. So far it works flawless. However, the bloatware that it did come with, I would like to know if I should remove it. The following is the list of bloatware: 1.)...