Windows 10: Why is Microsoft putting so much FakeNews on my PC

Discus and support Why is Microsoft putting so much FakeNews on my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any reason Microsoft thinks some neomarxist obese cat lady's anti-american propaganda is something users want to see when they click the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Crunk N DaTrunk, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Why is Microsoft putting so much FakeNews on my PC

Is there any reason Microsoft thinks some neomarxist obese cat lady's anti-american propaganda is something users want to see when they click the windows button?

If I wanted to catch Trump Derangement Syndrome and become a communist, I would actively watch FakeNews CNN... but I have no interest in this and would rather just use my PC without leftist propaganda.

:)

Crunk N DaTrunk, Jul 5, 2018

2. Why is Microsoft putting so much FakeNews on my PC

Is there any reason Microsoft thinks some neomarxist obese cat lady's anti-american propaganda is something users want to see when they click the windows button?

If I wanted to catch Trump Derangement Syndrome and become a communist, I would actively watch FakeNews CNN... but I have no interest in this and would rather just use my PC without leftist propaganda.

Crunk N DaTrunk, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Why is Microsoft putting so much FakeNews on my PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Why is Microsoft putting so much FakeNews on my PC

1. Why is Microsoft putting so much FakeNews on my PC - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft putting

2. Why my screen uptime is so much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my screen uptime is so much: I NEVER use the laptop for more than 5+ hours.I barely use it thoughout the week.Why does it show that the screen is being ON for that much hours. Tried using this command in CMD: reg add HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power /v PlatformAoAcOverride /t REG_DWORD /d 0NO...
  3. Why my screen uptime is so much

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my screen uptime is so much: I NEVER use the laptop for more than 5+ hours.I barely use it thoughout the week.Why does it show that the screen is being ON for that much hours. Tried using this command in CMD: reg add HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power /v PlatformAoAcOverride /t REG_DWORD /d 0NO...
  4. why does my pc overheat so much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my pc overheat so much: I dont have that box thingy for my pc i use a all in one pcit overheats really quickly and i dont know if i can turn it off so it wont shut my pc off when it does itand how do i make it stop overheatting so much when i play certain games, well mostly games that are high...
  5. why does my pc overheat so much

why does my pc overheat so much: I dont have that box thingy for my pc i use a all in one pcit overheats really quickly and i dont know if i can turn it off so it wont shut my pc off when it does itand how do i make it stop overheatting so much when i play certain games, well mostly games that are high...
  6. why does my pc overheat so much

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why does Microsoft Bing put so much OFFENSIVE content on its search start page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft Bing put so much OFFENSIVE content on its search start page?: Knock it off! I don't know what's worse - that the Microsoft founder wants us to eat bugs or that a search engine so blatantly pushes divisive content!!!!...
  8. Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?: So, I'm using Microsoft Photos to view and sort through a bunch of pictures I have. And it always goes the same way. I'm going through the pictures, and at a random point, when I'm looking at a photo, it will suddenly jump back 7 photos ago to something I was looking at...
  9. Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?

Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?: So, I'm using Microsoft Photos to view and sort through a bunch of pictures I have. And it always goes the same way. I'm going through the pictures, and at a random point, when I'm looking at a photo, it will suddenly jump back 7 photos ago to something I was looking at...
  10. Why is my pc using so much memory?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my pc using so much memory?: The memory usage My pc is using too much memory and I don't know how I could make it stop from using so much, I've tried 2 methods and both worked but only for a few days. Now im asking reddit for help because I've heard there are some really pc smart people here. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft is communists propaganda

2. microsoft news is fake news

3. MICROSOFT IS FULL OF FAKE NEWS

4. why does microsoft promote fake news?,
  5. microsoft fake news communists,
  6. Microsofts News is so fake,
  7. why does microsoft push fake news,
  8. Microsoft News is Communist propaganda,
  9. why is microsoft news so fake?,
  10. why microsoft is fake news?,
  11. why does microsoft spead so much fake news,