Windows 10: Why is Microsoft so hard to explore?

Discus and support Why is Microsoft so hard to explore? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 1. I am trying to navigate through supporttrying to get into a live chat with a microsoft expert but this is just no where to be found. they will make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by itscane, Jan 21, 2024.

1. itscane Win User

Why is Microsoft so hard to explore?

1. I am trying to navigate through supporttrying to get into a live chat with a microsoft expert but this is just no where to be found. they will make me go tab to tab to tab to tab. Yes i had to emphasize that. I don't get it why can't I click 1 singular button to talk with someone let alone type. they keep making me fill out what my problem is over and over but never give me a solution. Please can someone help me. I have a problem with a refund and verifying an email

:)

itscane, Jan 21, 2024
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Why is Microsoft so hard to explore? wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. cobrasl Win User
    External Hard Drive (WD Elements) is visible in PW but not in explorer

followed steps..

the partition displayed as below...

Why is Microsoft so hard to explore? 131013d1492686350t-external-hard-drive-wd-elements-visible-pw-but-not-explorer-1.png

as advised I selected "list".. and for a long time it was like this..

Why is Microsoft so hard to explore? 131015d1492686463t-external-hard-drive-wd-elements-visible-pw-but-not-explorer-2.png

cobrasl, Jan 21, 2024
  4. Remon Ont Win User

External Hard Drive

Hi John,

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open your External Hard Drive file in File Explorer.
    • Type the name of the file you want to search on the search box and click Enter.
    The file will show up in Search Results and you will be able to move it to the correct folder.

Let us know if you need further help.

Remon Ont, Jan 21, 2024
Thema:

1. Why is Microsoft so hard to explore? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft hard

2. Why is Microsoft so hard to explore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft so hard to explore?: 1. I am trying to navigate through supporttrying to get into a live chat with a microsoft expert but this is just no where to be found. they will make me go tab to tab to tab to tab. Yes i had to emphasize that. I don't get it why can't I click 1 singular button to talk with...
  3. Why is file explorer so slow?

Why is file explorer so slow?: Regardless of what i search for, explorer takes a century, I searched for 'certificate' and get a looooooooooooooong list of irrelevant results. "Certificate" may appear in the 2,019,923,447th level of the file's properties. The green indicator rushes through the scroll arrow...
  4. Why is file explorer so slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is file explorer so slow: This isn't your ordinary dumb person not nowing how storage and windows works, I'm just wondering, recently I've been having hdd problems and am going to replace soon, but today, it just won't detect at all. I left my pc on overnight to 'fix' my E drive but it only went up to...
  5. Why is file explorer so slow

Why is file explorer so slow: This isn't your ordinary dumb person not nowing how storage and windows works, I'm just wondering, recently I've been having hdd problems and am going to replace soon, but today, it just won't detect at all. I left my pc on overnight to 'fix' my E drive but it only went up to...
  6. Why is file explorer so slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP: i am a disabled combat vetern, ive beeeeeeeen asksing for help since the 11th of december when i bought my laptop, sombody is on my laptop i cannot us my voice to type with ina i cant us i=mty hadshands, thank to an ied but nobdy will help me...
  8. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP: i am a disabled combat vetern, ive beeeeeeeen asksing for help since the 11th of december when i bought my laptop, sombody is on my laptop i cannot us my voice to type with ina i cant us i=mty hadshands, thank to an ied but nobdy will help me...
  9. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. why explorer is so slow?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why explorer is so slow?: Hello, please do u have any idea why the "explorer" search tool is slow. I tried every tutorial available on youtube and google but still the same problem on it. The folder has 33Gb of videos and whenever I type to search for a certain video it takes more than 5 minutes to...