Windows 10: Why is Microsoft so Lame that it Takes Decades to Fix Windows Explorer's Slow Green Bar...

Discus and support Why is Microsoft so Lame that it Takes Decades to Fix Windows Explorer's Slow Green Bar... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there something systematically broken politically and functionally at Microsoft corporate such that they don't care that their user's experience... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by turnkitturnkit, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Why is Microsoft so Lame that it Takes Decades to Fix Windows Explorer's Slow Green Bar...

Is there something systematically broken politically and functionally at Microsoft corporate such that they don't care that their user's experience using Windows is awful?

Is there anyone who owns stock in the company that can bring this problem up at a stockholder's meeting?

Isn't this ridiculous that Windows 10 and many versions of Windows before have had the same issue and it never gets seriously addressed?!!?

Ready to move to Ubuntu or anything else that isn't so aggravating... every time I want to resort a folder having to wait 15 to 30 seconds? What. the. ... Microsoft cares not for it's user's time and frustrations.

:)

turnkitturnkit, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Green bar

Hi,

I realize that you are facing slow performance issue in your Windows 10 system. Let me assist you.

To assist you better, write back to us with the following information.

• When you say “I am getting a green bar across the top of all my windows”, are you referring to the loading green progress bar?

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed in your computer?

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting methods and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Delete Cache and Cookie from Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key + R key, type
      inetcpl.cpl and press Enter key.

• Click on Delete.

• Check the first four options and click on
      Delete option.

Step 2: Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all in the left panel.

• Find and click on Internet Explorer Performance.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to provide the screenshot of the issue you are facing.

Refer to the below link to attach screen shot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Sanshero Win User
    Explorer.exe unspecified error and very slow green bar in my computer!

That address is NOT existed (C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applications\Windows\)

Why is Microsoft so Lame that it Takes Decades to Fix Windows Explorer's Slow Green Bar... [​IMG]

Sanshero, Aug 29, 2019
  4. mixa Win User

Why is Microsoft so Lame that it Takes Decades to Fix Windows Explorer's Slow Green Bar...

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Why is Microsoft so Lame that it Takes Decades to Fix Windows Explorer's Slow Green Bar... wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

Why is Microsoft so Lame that it Takes Decades to Fix Windows Explorer's Slow Green Bar...

1. Why is Microsoft so Lame that it Takes Decades to Fix Windows Explorer's Slow Green Bar... - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft Lame

2. Why is file explorer so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is file explorer so slow?: Regardless of what i search for, explorer takes a century, I searched for 'certificate' and get a looooooooooooooong list of irrelevant results. "Certificate" may appear in the 2,019,923,447th level of the file's properties. The green indicator rushes through the scroll arrow...
  3. Why is file explorer so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is file explorer so slow?: Regardless of what i search for, explorer takes a century, I searched for 'certificate' and get a looooooooooooooong list of irrelevant results. "Certificate" may appear in the 2,019,923,447th level of the file's properties. The green indicator rushes through the scroll arrow...
  4. Why is file explorer so slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is file explorer so slow: This isn't your ordinary dumb person not nowing how storage and windows works, I'm just wondering, recently I've been having hdd problems and am going to replace soon, but today, it just won't detect at all. I left my pc on overnight to 'fix' my E drive but it only went up to...
  5. Why is file explorer so slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is file explorer so slow: This isn't your ordinary dumb person not nowing how storage and windows works, I'm just wondering, recently I've been having hdd problems and am going to replace soon, but today, it just won't detect at all. I left my pc on overnight to 'fix' my E drive but it only went up to...
  6. Why is file explorer so slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 10 file explorer slow/green bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 file explorer slow/green bar: I recently upgraded to windows 10 20H2. I had a number of issues after this upgrade including, but not limited to, a black flickering screen, that could only be resolved by a reboot. I used the option to revert to the previous version on windows 10 and am now on windows 10...
  8. why explorer is so slow?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why explorer is so slow?: Hello, please do u have any idea why the "explorer" search tool is slow. I tried every tutorial available on youtube and google but still the same problem on it. The folder has 33Gb of videos and whenever I type to search for a certain video it takes more than 5 minutes to...
  9. Win10 Explorer search has that slow green bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Explorer search has that slow green bar: I use the WindowsKey-E to bring up File Explorer (FE). I want to search for something in indexed locations. FE comes up with "This PC" in the "where to search" bar. That's fine... that's what I want. When I type something in, I get the slow green bar coming across. I don't...
  10. Windows explorer very slow (green bar)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows explorer very slow (green bar): My windows explorer used to be very fast. Then I tried to decompress a zip file, and cancel it. Now it is very slow. symptoms: -When I press (Windows)+E nothing happens until some minutes later (before it opened winosw explorer instantly) -when explorer is open I...