Windows 10: Why is Microsoft store not downloading anything ?

Discus and support Why is Microsoft store not downloading anything ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I even tried netflix , roblox , everything i tried never worked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZomlomRBLX, May 16, 2020.

1. Why is Microsoft store not downloading anything ?

Why is Microsoft store not downloading anything ? 01e2e46f-0724-4885-ad02-7dc8e4d520c3?upload=true.png I even tried netflix , roblox , everything i tried never worked.

:)

ZomlomRBLX, May 16, 2020

2. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, May 16, 2020
  3. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, May 16, 2020
  4. Why is Microsoft store not downloading anything ?

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Why is Microsoft store not downloading anything ?

1. Why is Microsoft store not downloading anything ? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft store

2. Why is my Microsoft Store not downloading or updating anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Microsoft Store not downloading or updating anything?: Whenever I attempt to download a new app the download never starts. It displays starting download and then gives an error saying "Something happened from our end". Even existing apps such as Mail and the calculator don't work anymore and can't be updated since updates also...
  3. Why is my Microsoft Store not downloading or updating anything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Microsoft Store not downloading or updating anything?: Whenever I attempt to download a new app the download never starts. It displays starting download and then gives an error saying "Something happened from our end". Even existing apps such as Mail and the calculator don't work anymore and can't be updated since updates also...
  4. Why wont anything download or update on Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont anything download or update on Microsoft Store?: Hi! I've been trying to play Roblox and Minecraft for the past few weeks and nothing will load.For Roblox- Everyone says to download it on the Microsoft store, but nothing will update or download. It either says "pending' for hours or immediately says 'something happened on...
  5. Why wont anything download or update on Microsoft Store?

Why wont anything download or update on Microsoft Store?: Hi! I've been trying to play Roblox and Minecraft for the past few weeks and nothing will load.For Roblox- Everyone says to download it on the Microsoft store, but nothing will update or download. It either says "pending' for hours or immediately says 'something happened on...
  6. Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me: I have been using the microsoft store for a while and I can't download anything microsoft related or not and it just gives me the same error, code: 0x80070005, for everything try to download like gaming services or spotify. I don't know what to do and every post i tried that...
  7. Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me: I have been using the microsoft store for a while and I can't download anything microsoft related or not and it just gives me the same error, code: 0x80070005, for everything try to download like gaming services or spotify. I don't know what to do and every post i tried that...
  8. Why won't anything on microsoft store download for me

9. Microsoft Store not downloading anything

Microsoft Store not downloading anything: So, I recently contacted the Valorant support because I'm getting an error every time I open it, and we ended up figuring out that the nvcpl.dll nvidia control panel is unsigned and that's messing up their anti cheat. Trying to fix that, we dove into a much bigger issue in my...
  10. Microsoft Store not downloading ANYTHING

Microsoft Store not downloading ANYTHING: I've tried every fix I could find on the internet, updated windows, reset my ip with a bunch of commands, reset store cache, ran apps troubleshooter, and nothing is working. The store wont download anything at all no matter what I do. I did a clean boot with nothing running...