Windows 10: Why is Microsoft such *removed profanity* business?

Discus and support Why is Microsoft such *removed profanity* business? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why is Microsoft such *removed profanity* business? This billion dollar *removed profanity* have absolutely no customer support. There's no way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dave hanson3, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Why is Microsoft such *removed profanity* business?

Why is Microsoft such *removed profanity* business? This billion dollar *removed profanity* have absolutely no customer support. There's no way to figure out how to do anything. It scrubs me from being an administrator on my OWN computer!!! It's ridiculous. These people are *removed profanity*. What good is being a rich company if you can't afford the cheapest possible help for your customers? I hope they're *removed profanity*.

:)

dave hanson3, Feb 28, 2024
  2. S.cloris Win User

WINDOWS 10 how to stop "Skype for Business" from starting

Make sure you have installed the latest update. If the issue still persists, try the following steps:

1. Open Task Manager> Startup> disable Skype for Business from the list.
    2. Go to the location and remove Skype for Business if it is existing:
      C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Hope these are helpful.

S.cloris, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Entegy Win User
    Why cant I save profane words on my windows phone? Is Microsoft run by the LDS church?

Really? I don't know how often you type in English, but you've never had an iOS device put duck instead of the f word, or have hell autocorrected to he'll? Cause that STILL happens on my iPod despite years of typing otherwise. At least the profanity appears
    in the suggestion box in iOS 8 for easier correcting.

The profanity problems are not unique to Windows Phone. I know today, iOS and Windows Phone (no idea about Android) can be trained to accept profanity by repeatedly sending profanity in text messages. My phone now routinely has profanity in the suggestion
    and word flow and is no longer a problem. I cannot comment on other languages as I only type in English and French.

Entegy, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Vesao Win User

Why is Microsoft such *removed profanity* business?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Why is Microsoft such *removed profanity* business?

1. Why is Microsoft such *removed profanity* business? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft such

2. Why is Microsoft such *removed profanity* business?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft such *removed profanity* business?: Why is Microsoft such *removed profanity* business? This billion dollar *removed profanity* have absolutely no customer support. There's no way to figure out how to do anything. It scrubs me from being an administrator on my OWN computer!!! It's ridiculous. These people are...
  3. Why is Microsoft such *removed profanity* business?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is Microsoft such *removed profanity* business?: Why is Microsoft such *removed profanity* business? This billion dollar *removed profanity* have absolutely no customer support. There's no way to figure out how to do anything. It scrubs me from being an administrator on my OWN computer!!! It's ridiculous. These people are...
  4. Why is Microsoft such a scummy business?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft such a scummy business?: Why is Microsoft such a scummy business? This billion dollar bunch of scumbags have absolutely no customer support. There's no way to figure out how to do anything. It scrubs me from being an administrator on my OWN computer!!! It's ridiculous. These people are absolute scum...
  5. Why is Microsoft such a scummy business?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft such a scummy business?: Why is Microsoft such a scummy business? This billion dollar bunch of scumbags have absolutely no customer support. There's no way to figure out how to do anything. It scrubs me from being an administrator on my OWN computer!!! It's ridiculous. These people are absolute scum...
  6. Why is Microsoft such a scummy business?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. microsoft business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft business: It is my pleasure being here in microsoft business community https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-business/ca046d98-5ec8-46e4-aec7-88cd720ee7b8
  8. microsoft business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft business: It is my pleasure being here in microsoft business community https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-business/ca046d98-5ec8-46e4-aec7-88cd720ee7b8
  9. How to get a user with a profanity as their profile name removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get a user with a profanity as their profile name removed: There is a user who’s comments appear very often on the Start news feeds who is using a profanity within their profile name. Besides the fact that every post is designed to inflame others and openly advocates violence, the use of a derogatory term in their profile is an...
  10. How to get a user with a profanity as their profile name removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get a user with a profanity as their profile name removed: There is a user who’s comments appear very often on the Start news feeds who is using a profanity within their profile name. Besides the fact that every post is designed to inflame others and openly advocates violence, the use of a derogatory term in their profile is an...