Windows 10: Why is microsoft taking money from me

Discus and support Why is microsoft taking money from me in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, simple question, why are you deducting 9,99 euro every month? And could that stop? I don't use any of your services. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Maxim Aronius, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Why is microsoft taking money from me

Hi, simple question, why are you deducting 9,99 euro every month? And could that stop? I don't use any of your services. Thank you.

:)

Maxim Aronius, Dec 2, 2022

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 2, 2022
  3. ArunRomi Win User
    Unable to run Microsoft Money Plus on Windows 10.

The steps for running Microsoft Money Plus in Compatibility mode does not work. Are there any other suggestions for this to work?

ArunRomi, Dec 2, 2022
  4. Why is microsoft taking money from me

microsoft money sunset

Hi,

For Microsoft Money issues, kindly post directly to the Microsoft Money Forum for further assistance.

Kindest Regards.

Joanna 777, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Why is microsoft taking money from me

1. Why is microsoft taking money from me - Similar Threads - Why microsoft taking

2. Why is microsoft taking money from me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is microsoft taking money from me: Hi, simple question, why are you deducting 9,99 euro every month? And could that stop? I don't use any of your services. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-taking-money-from-me/a373c060-72e5-43c4-899a-e32c24425e91
  3. Why is microsoft taking money from me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is microsoft taking money from me: Hi, simple question, why are you deducting 9,99 euro every month? And could that stop? I don't use any of your services. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-taking-money-from-me/a373c060-72e5-43c4-899a-e32c24425e91
  4. why isn't Microsoft money working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why isn't Microsoft money working: Money keeps getting an error on opening, says to refresh, but nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-microsoft-money-working/be510574-64c6-45b8-b49b-5f8f5daf6785
  5. why isn't Microsoft money working

why isn't Microsoft money working: Money keeps getting an error on opening, says to refresh, but nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-microsoft-money-working/be510574-64c6-45b8-b49b-5f8f5daf6785
  6. WHY IS MICROSOFT TRYING TO EXTOROT MORE MONEY FROM ME?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WHY IS MICROSOFT TRYING TO EXTOROT MORE MONEY FROM ME?: I bought a new version of Windows 10 from Amazon. I have the receipts to prove it. I installed 2 days ago and today I'm being prompted to buy a license to activate my 1$00.00 purchase that I already PAID FOR. **** MICROSOFT? WHAT BS IS THIS?...
  7. Somebody supposedly from Microsoft scamming me out of money.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Somebody supposedly from Microsoft scamming me out of money.: I recieved an Email saying microsoft was billing me $200.00 for windows defender. I called the 1-800 number listed telling them I did not want it. They went to refund my money and posted $2000.00 to my account as opposed to $200.00. I actually saw it posted. I ended up...
  8. Microsoft give me my money back.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft give me my money back.: I have been charged 100$ for Office 365 that I haven't known about which was food I was going to survive and eat on but it's not important. And I have not been able to get in contact with a single one of you numbskull boneheads at all for the entirety of this ordeal, so I'm...
  9. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Money: Hi How can I set the program up so that credits to an account are shown before debits on the same day? At the moment debits are being entered which shows the account in the red only to be in the black when my salary is entered. Any assistance would be appreciated...
  10. microsoft money

microsoft money: I know this was discontinued in 2009, I had sunset but it crashed and the disc is no longer works I loved this program just to keep track of my money spending and to reconcile my bank account at the end of the month. thats all I use it for and thats all I need...