Windows 10: Why is Microsuck so suck?

Discus and support Why is Microsuck so suck? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am tired of beta testing Windows for microsuck. Who is here hate beta testing for Microsuck?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BlahBlame, May 15, 2020.

1. BlahBlame Win User

Why is Microsuck so suck?

I am tired of beta testing Windows for microsuck. Who is here hate beta testing for Microsuck?

:)

BlahBlame, May 15, 2020
  2. Seany1212 Win User

Dont Buy Vista

lol GLD when did you last look at who was running Microsuck, last i recalled Bill (godsend) stepped down and someone else (buttfucker) stepped up, oh and sucked at it.

EDIT: soz will step down in 2008 *Big Grin Why is Microsuck so suck? :D , hes stepped down from software engineer or something like that

Seany1212, May 15, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    [FT][US]   Athlon 2 for your 775 with VT

Damn, no 45nm support, that sucks...*Bang Head :banghead:

Well that eliminates my suggestions.

newtekie1, May 15, 2020
  4. Why is Microsuck so suck?

RESTORING WINDOWS 10

WHERE do I mention ANYTHING about 'product key'??? AND, 'activation' IS NOT AUTOMATIC!!! I saw several posts on YOUTUBE, anywhere from 3 to more than 10 minutes long - NOT ONE OF THEM WORKED-OR WERE ANYWHERE NEAR REASONABLE! Not one set of directions
    was COMPLETE OR REASONABLE!! IT WAS ONLY BY ACCIDENT THAT I FOUND THE FINAL STEP - NO THANKS TO ANYONE!!! dell sucks, microsuck is soft!!!!

CAROLOAKES, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Why is Microsuck so suck?

1. Why is Microsuck so suck? - Similar Threads - Why Microsuck suck

2. why dosec windows suck so bad/?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why dosec windows suck so bad/?: woke woke wokwke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dosec-windows-suck-so-bad/2aca3c6c-b0be-4cb1-8bc7-1a1f3fa855c1
  3. why dosec windows suck so bad/?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why dosec windows suck so bad/?: woke woke wokwke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dosec-windows-suck-so-bad/2aca3c6c-b0be-4cb1-8bc7-1a1f3fa855c1
  4. why dosec windows suck so bad/?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why does Windows 11 suck so hard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 suck so hard?: Just bought a brand new laptop. It has Windows 11. Nothing works. Applications crash. Several buttons on the task bar do nothing when clicked. The machine is absolute garbage. Why does Microsoft make and sell garbage?...
  6. Why does win 10 suck so much ****

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does win 10 suck so much ****: Ur **** always has issues all 6 of my computers will now and forever use Linux mint.P.s go **** itself microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-win-10-suck-so-much/b9a6adbc-f510-40bc-9328-ecba65d4b868
  7. Why does microsoft suck so bad with updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does microsoft suck so bad with updates: Jesus this is getting old. A forced update and new broken stuff that was fine before microsoft got a crack at it. Every single update - EVERY ONE! Now my volume app wont open to adjust volumes. F'ing awesome MICROSOFT! You guys are amazing!!! You have finally broken me. I...
  8. Why does microsoft suck so bad with updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does microsoft suck so bad with updates: Jesus this is getting old. A forced update and new broken stuff that was fine before microsoft got a crack at it. Every single update - EVERY ONE! Now my volume app wont open to adjust volumes. F'ing awesome MICROSOFT! You guys are amazing!!! You have finally broken me. I...
  9. why does bluetooth suck so much

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why does bluetooth suck so much: bought a brand new computer that had bluetooth built in but it's complete, useless garbage. totally unusable. even when i'm right in front of the pc it's just constantly dropping audio and going fucking crazy isolating audio to one side then the other. bought a usb and it...
  10. Why does one drive suck so bad !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does one drive suck so bad !: This might come off as a rant honestly.. But I'm really fed up with how little there is control over what I do with one drive.. And recently I've been having a ton of problems with this program. Just getting my files off desktop deleted, randomly syncing items I specifically...