Windows 10: Why is Modern Warfare 2 not running at a solid 60fps?

Discus and support Why is Modern Warfare 2 not running at a solid 60fps? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Shouldn't Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 be running at a buttery-smooth 60fps on my computer?? It is running at more like 37fps (that is just my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sweetsweetcorn, May 26, 2019.

1. Why is Modern Warfare 2 not running at a solid 60fps?

Shouldn't Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 be running at a buttery-smooth 60fps on my computer?? It is running at more like 37fps (that is just my guess). Of course, when I aim right into the air or at any (very few) place with not very much 3d models to load/polygons to render.. I see the 60fps beauty.

I have a brand-new notebook PC.

It only has a SSD inside of it, no HDD.

8GB RAM, AMD A9 3.1GHz dual-core CPU, AMD Radeon 530 GPU 2GB (a mobile GPU)

I run the game at the native display resolution for my device, which is 1080p.

I mean, what the heck?

- - - Updated - - -

I think that I might have bought a computer with a terrible, weak CPU :/

I was happy to buy it because of the relatively cheap(ish) price and the dedicated GPU.

I am not very familiar with AMD CPUs/APUs. I understand Intel stuff better.

I think that I might have bought a notebook with a truly rubbish CPU :/ Am I correct? Is the CPU (well, technically APU) the reason for the bad frame rates?

:)

Sweetsweetcorn, May 26, 2019
  2. Archie123 Win User

Modern warfare 2

still looking good Why is Modern Warfare 2 not running at a solid 60fps? :)

Why is Modern Warfare 2 not running at a solid 60fps? [​IMG]

Archie123, May 26, 2019
  3. Call of duty modern warfare 2

Hi,

It seems the components of the game is corrupted
    or the drivers of your PC needs to be updated.
    We will need additional information to isolate this issue. Please provide us additional information by answering the following questions below:

1. Have you tried to re-install Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2?

2. Have your already updated your drivers?

3. Are you getting any error messages? If yes, please

provide us with a screenshot.

4. To isolate problems with
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, here is a link on
    how to download and use Apps Troubleshooter.

Jomari Arc, May 26, 2019
  4. rpsgc Win User

Why is Modern Warfare 2 not running at a solid 60fps?

rpsgc, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Why is Modern Warfare 2 not running at a solid 60fps?

1. Why is Modern Warfare 2 not running at a solid 60fps? - Similar Threads - Why Modern Warfare

2. Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing: Hello, when I boot up Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 it freezes and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare-2-keeps-freezing-and-crashing/d8149a34-f798-45b2-b929-e6246d07bcf2
  3. Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 Keeps freezing and crashing: Hello, when I boot up Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 it freezes and crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare-2-keeps-freezing-and-crashing/d8149a34-f798-45b2-b929-e6246d07bcf2
  4. Launching Modern warfare warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Launching Modern warfare warzone: every time i try to start it it says- The ordinal 345 could not be located in trh dynamic link library c; programfiles x86\call of duty modern warfare\ Modernwarfare.exe...
  5. modern warfare on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    modern warfare on pc: game was literally fine one day and the next i cant open it. ive done everything....wiped my whole pc to factory defaults, new router, new ram, redownloaded all software, uninstalled/reinstalled cod 5 times. nothing is working idk if its my computer of if their game is just...
  6. Modern warfare

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Modern warfare: I bought cod points through Microsoft on 5th August still didn't receive them ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare/2aaaf8e4-bcea-41d7-ad32-c90cf485c36a
  7. modern warfare

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    modern warfare: COD: Modern Warfare is not on xbox play anywhere is there a way to play the copy from xbox that i bought in microsoft on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare/7b1563b1-5775-47af-8fac-ffe3db8c790e
  8. Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Warfare: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare arrives October 25, and here's the trailer bH1lHCirCGI 133745
  9. Modern Warfare 2 and 3 dont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Warfare 2 and 3 dont start: In the Sticky Thread "List of Games working on Windows 10 Technical Preview", people are saying that MW2 and MW3 are working on Win10. But its not working for me. After I start the game, i get a black screen for a few seconds and then i get back to the desktop without any...
  10. Modern warfare 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern warfare 2: still looking good *Smile [img] [img] [img] [img] 46230