Windows 10: Why is MS casual games sign in error 1170000 still an issue that MS expects users to solve...

Discus and support Why is MS casual games sign in error 1170000 still an issue that MS expects users to solve... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been trying on and off for months to resolve my error 1170000 issue. I've read and tried so many suggested fixes, yet they either don't work at... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Trinosity, May 15, 2020.

1. Trinosity Win User

Why is MS casual games sign in error 1170000 still an issue that MS expects users to solve...

I have been trying on and off for months to resolve my error 1170000 issue. I've read and tried so many suggested fixes, yet they either don't work at all or only work temporarily. I can sign into my Microsoft account, Microsoft Store, XBox Live etc using my Microsoft account not a problem, yet I cannot sign into Microsoft Solitaire or Microsoft Ultimate Word Games apps, no matter what I do and am not interested in downloading any other games only to be met with the same issue. The research I have done in trying to fix this issue suggests the issue is due to Windows Updates which is the only thing that makes sense. What doesn't make sense is that Microsoft can't fix their own apps, don't remove them from the store and continue to expect users to 'resolve' an issue that cannot possibly be resolved by the user.

If anyone else has a solution that actually works please let me know.

:)

Trinosity, May 15, 2020

2. MS Solitaire sign in Error 1170000

Trying to open MS Solitaire (3 days now) and get error 1170000. Wsreset opens blank command prompt box but doesn't run. Windows Update (which has always run fine) troubleshooter says: Service registration is missing or corrupt. Not Fixed.

What now? How do I fix these errors?

Windows 10

Original title: Windows Games sign in issues

Simonizer77, May 15, 2020
  3. Ed L IV Win User
    MS Solitaire sign in Error 1170000

It is the same message that was there before. Worked fine in older windows - why not here? It is

too complex for Windows. Hmm - time to try another OS.... This OS is good, but, the "Sign in Error",

1170000 is bad! Go to: https://aka.km/mssolitairefaq and it is no help either.

My guess is you are checking to see if MS people or other folks are using MS to run "xbox live", when

in fact they are using a PC and get the sign in error.

Oh well, it has been fun.

Ed L IV, May 15, 2020
  4. Tissueman Win User

Why is MS casual games sign in error 1170000 still an issue that MS expects users to solve...

MS Solitaire Collection Won't Sign in but MS Jigsaw Will Sign in to xbox live

I have had a problem the last couple of days. I open MS Jigsaw and it signs in to xbox live with no problem. I open MS Solitaire Collection and it will NOT sign in to xbox live with the error code 1170000. I've been to the link it suggests and it has not
    helped with my sign in problem. I find it odd that one game will sign in okay and the other will not. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to no avail.

Tissueman, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Why is MS casual games sign in error 1170000 still an issue that MS expects users to solve... - Similar Threads - Why casual games

2. Edge ms sign in issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge ms sign in issue: Hello,I'm having this issue and really kind of annoying. On the top right hand of my screen or keeps asking me to sign in. If I hit sign in, nothing really happened. It's annoying because it keeps popping out . The other PC have chrome and it works well. I don't know is this...
  3. Edge ms sign in issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge ms sign in issue: Hello,I'm having this issue and really kind of annoying. On the top right hand of my screen or keeps asking me to sign in. If I hit sign in, nothing really happened. It's annoying because it keeps popping out . The other PC have chrome and it works well. I don't know is this...
  4. MS Gaming Services issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Gaming Services issue: Hi am i am getting repeated gaming services issue on my 11 month old rig using windows 10. with latest updates Ryzen 9 3900, 16mb ram with a 2060 super GPU. with up to date drivers. since 20/02/2021 my system keeps crashing, not closing down or not loading up correctly....
  5. MS Games. MS Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Games. MS Solitaire: I want the ads to stop. I paid the required fee, and yet the continue. So I want my money back and I'll just dump the game. Do I need to turn something on, off? do I need to uninstall and reinstall the game? There is no hints as what to do....
  6. Issue with ms-gaming overlay

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with ms-gaming overlay: Hi, I have an issue. Sometimes when I launch a game this happens with the three most recent games I am playing, a mount and blade, launched via steam + mount and blade launcher, b star citizien - that uses RSI launcher-, c fortnite launched via epic store. The issue...
  7. I'm signed into my MS account but Xbox sign in gives me error code 1170000

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm signed into my MS account but Xbox sign in gives me error code 1170000: EDIT: Never mind. I signed out of Xbox on the console and signed back in and my game was available again, so that was the solution for me. Please disregard the following: Today, MS updated my pc to v 1903 and I can no longer access Xbox. I tried all the remedies...
  8. Issues at MS?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Issues at MS?: Some of user accounts are having trouble accessing their ms account in web browser at moment or logging into one drive. Are there any others struggling at mo? I noticed something was up when my daughter logged in and her pic is missing on the edge web homepage and upper right...
  9. Signed in Onenote, computer locked! solved, but how to complain to MS?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Signed in Onenote, computer locked! solved, but how to complain to MS?: I signed into Onenote to try it out using my MS password, which I haven't used in years. It was autofilled with a password manager, so I don't even know what it is. Then when I rebooted my computer, I found my MS password automatically applied to my computer! *Mad*Mad*Mad...
  10. Event log errors still not solved by MS after a year .

in Windows 10 Support
    Event log errors still not solved by MS after a year .: THIS IS NOT A BSOD INQUIRY . I have this "Metadata" error and so does a ton of others, why isn't this fixed yet lol. http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/53670-continues-errors-startup-metadata-staging-failed.html 22687